Chapter 7

Fuck. You didn't want them to know your name.

You turned to the girl who said your name. You had to admit, she was gorgeous, although she looked like she just saw a ghost right now.

"You're Kang Y/N?" The girl said in disbelief. "That's impossible!"

"Doyeon," Hongjoong shot her a warning glance.

"Do I know you?" you question, raising an eyebrow.

"You don't?" Doyeon asked, looking skeptical.

"Well, should I?"

"Don't you know who these guys are?" she asked, motioning to all the eight guys with her finger.

"No," you said, getting annoyed at her constant questioning. "Now if you're done asking me shit, can I leave?"

"One more question," she said, approaching you and scanning your face. "Where did you get your plastic surgery done, hm?"

"Excuse me?" you said and took a step back.

"What? Can't admit that you're trying to steal my man again?"

"Your man? I'm sorry, but I don't even know you or anyone related to you."

"That's my man," Doyeon points at San who was just staring at you intensely. You felt goosebumps arising on your skin from his strong gaze. "Who are you? Why have you disguised yourself, hm? Did you think we can't tell that you've got work done? You even managed to make yourself sound like Y/N, you—"

"Listen up, bitch," you say, done with her shit. "I don't know you, your boyfriend or husband, whatever the fuck he is to you, or anyone else here, and I have no idea as to what the fuck you're talking about."

"Liar!" Doyeon yelled and slapped you across your face. You ignored the sting you felt on your cheek and pushed her with all your might. She fell to the floor, groaning in pain. Weak.

"That's enough, Doyeon!" Hongjoong said sternly. "Take her away, San."

San just nodded and went to her, helping her stand up. He gave you a cold look. "Whoever you are, stop trying to be Y/N. I know you're an enemy and I'll find out who sent you and I'll make sure I kill you and whoever sent you," San said, looking at you in disgust. "Lock her up in the guest room, Changwoo."

Changwoo took your hands and started dragging you away.

"Let go of me!" you yelled, struggling to free your hands. He just threw you into the guest room and locked the door. You turned the door knob harshly, but of course, the door didn't open.

You banged on the door, hot tears streaming down your face. "Please, let me out!" you begged. "I don't know who you all are and why you think I'm some enemy, but please let me go!"

Everyone in the house heard you, but no one dared to move. You sank to the floor, back pressed against the door. You were crying so much that you were sure you could fill an entire bottle with your tears.

Yeosang made his way to the guest room you were locked up in, slowing keeping his ear on the door. He felt a pain in his chest when he heard you cry; you still cried the same way.

A part of him wanted to believe that you really were his little sister, but he couldn't.

He saw you getting shot and falling off the cliff, there's no way that you could've survived. He sighed and left, ignoring the pain he felt from hearing your sobs.

---