Chapter 14

"Hey, can we talk?" Wooyoung asks with a smile after knocking on your door and letting himself in.

You nod and he sits on your bed, opposite to you. "What do you want to talk about?"

"It's about Yeri," he says with a sigh. "She's really mad at me for keeping you captive. I don't want to keep you like some prisoner here, but you know San..." he trails off.

"I understand," you say with a small smile. "How is Yeri doing?"

"She's alright," he says. "She misses you a lot, she's got a ton lot of work to do at the company. And also, we're dating."

"I miss her too," you say softly. "Take care of her, okay?"

"You aren't gonna tell me that you'll break my bones if I hurt her?"

"No," you chuckle, "I'm not even capable of doing that."

"You were."

"You... believe me? You really think that I'm the Y/N you knew?" you ask, raising an eyebrow.

"I almost do," he says. "I'm gonna ask you two questions about Yeosang, okay?"

"Okay."

"Tell me which city he was born in and what's his blood type."

"He was born in Pohang and his blood type is A," you say confidently.

A wide grin spread across Wooyoung's face as he pulled you into a tight hug. "I've missed you so much, Kang Y/N!"

You laugh and hug him back. "How did that convince you? Those were basic questions."

"Only me and the boys know those two things," he pulls away from the hug. "Yeosang always says that he's from Seoul, and, of course, why would anyone else care about his blood type?"

You smile. "Thanks for believing me, Wooyoung. I hope Yeosang does too."

"He does," he says with a smile. "He just needs some time to let it sink in. He's seeing you alive after twenty months of thinking you were dead, you know?"

You nod. "Hey, I'm sorry," you apologize.

"For what?"

"That I can't remember you yet," you say softly. "My memories are taking a long time to come back."

"You had a memory loss, right?" he asks. "How much do you remember?"

"I lost four years of my memories," you say, "The last thing I remember was running away from my uncle."

"Wow, so that means you don't remember meeting any of us," he states, making you nod. "How did you survive?"

"Yeri's parents found me dying on the road near Jirisan with two bullets in my abdomen, and cuts and bruises everywhere," you explain. "They treated me themselves and I even lived with them. They said that it was a miracle that I survived."

Wooyoung's eyes widened. "Well, damn. You were always the strong one. I was there when you got shot and fell off the cliff."

"Really?"

"We all were there, in fact," he says. "That's why it was difficult for us to believe that it really was you cause we thought you died. I thought you were a ghost when I first saw you, honestly." you laugh at the ghost part.

Wooyoung spoke to you for a good two hours, telling you all about how you were before, and offered to help you train again.

~

"Why were you in her room?" San asks Wooyoung.

"San, she really is Y/N," Wooyoung says softly. "She knows where Yeosang is from and his blood type."

San took a deep breath. "If she could research a lot on how to look and sound like... Y/N," he felt a pang in his heart when he mentioned your name. "It's easy for her to find out that simple information."

Wooyoung sighed. "Whatever. I can't force you to believe it."

"Wooyoung, you're my best friend, why are you supporting that chick?" San asks sadly.

"I'm not supporting her, San," Wooyoung says before leaving, "I'm supporting the truth."

---