Chapter 25

You woke up in a barely illuminated room, tied tightly to a chair. You felt so weak and your body felt extremely numb.

"Ah! You're up!" you heard a familiar voice say.

"Su...yeon?"

"You remember me!" she said with fake happiness.

"That's cause she got her memories back," Doyeon says with a chuckle, making Suyeon laugh.

"Boys, look at your Y/N!" Suyeon says, showing you to Ateez through the video call on her phone.

"Y/N!" you heard Yeosang yell.

"You know, I must say, for a mafia gang, you guys are absolutely fucking stupid," Suyeon says with a laugh, flipping the phone's camera to show herself. "I mean, we all knew Y/N survived. Doyeon and I personally went to see her in the hospital."

"W-What?" you hear San say. "Doyeon?"

"She's been working for me, Choi San," Suyeon laughs, taking a drag from the cigarette between her fingers. "Anyway, back to point, we knew Y/N survived and we were going to kill her that day in the hospital, but when the nurse told us that Y/N lost four years of her memories, we let her live, knowing that she'll run back to you guys as soon as she gets them back. It's a huge advantage to us, you know? We had this all planned out for nearly two years now. That's why we sent Doyeon to get back into your life, Choi San.''

"In fact, Y/N regained her memories a month ago," Doyeon says, smirking at you. "She was nearly going to expose me that day in front of you all. When we went to see her in the hospital, she heard me suggest that we should send her to a mental asylum. I was surprised that she kept her mouth shut. Such a waste."

"Fuck you," you spit out, making Doyeon slap you.

"What do you guys want?" Hongjoong asked in the coldest tone you've ever heard him use.

"All the information you have, honey," Suyeon laughs. "Your money, deals, allies, everything."

"And what do we get in return?" Yunho asks.

Suyeon rolls her eyes. "Y/N, of course."

"And if we don't do as you say?" Mingi questions.

"Then..." she trails off, walking towards you. She threw her cigarette away and took her gun from her pocket, whacking the back of your head with it, making you whimper in pain. "She dies. It's as simple as that."

"Fine," Hongjoong says. "Where should we meet you?"

"Who's meeting who?" a man asked, walking into the room. You recognized him immediately.

"Lee Dongheon..." you say, making him smirk.

"What?!" you hear Wooyoung yell.

"Oh! How could I forget!" Suyeon exclaims, kissing Dongheon. "Verivery's our ally, you know? In fact, Dongheon's my husband."

"Ah! I see you're talking to Ateez," he chuckles. "Did they finally find out about Y/N?"

"They just did," Suyeon laughs.

"And here we all knew for twenty one months," he says, shaking his head. "Tragic."

"Yeosang survived," Doyeon informs with a laugh.

"Shame," Dongheon sighs, "Gyehyeon was hoping he would've bled to death."

"They have that girl he was after," Suyeon says.

"Listen, just tell us where to fucking meet you," San says, voice laced with venom.

"Right here," Doyeon chuckles evily. "Track us, bitches!"

---