Chapter 4

Seonghwa was still frozen in place, like as if he'd just seen a ghost. Well, that was technically the case for him.

"Hyung? You alright?" Jongho asked, concerned. "Who was that girl who just left?"

"I-I... I just saw..." Seonghwa stuttered. "That was... Y/N."

Jongho sighed. "What? Hyung, that's not possible. She died twenty months ago. I think you drank too much."

"I'm perfectly sober, Jongho," Seonghwa said. "I haven't even drank yet. That girl was definitely Y/N. She had the exact same face and the exact same voice."

"Then maybe you're just hallucinating cause you miss her?" Jongho suggested.

"If that was the case then don't you think that would've happened before?"

"You... have a point," Jongho murmured, "But hyung, we all know that she died. I mean, we saw her fall off the cliff with our own eyes."

"I know," Seonghwa said with a sigh. He knew no one would believe him until they saw her themselves.

"Are you going to tell San hyung about this?" Jongho asked softly.

"No, I don't think I should tell San."

"You don't think you should tell me what?" San asked, taking a sip of his drink as he approached his friends.

"It's nothing," Seonghwa said, looking away. He really didn't want to put San in a gloomy mood.

"Hyung, we all agreed to not keeping any secrets from each other."

"San, I just... saw Y/N," Seonghwa said hesitantly. San felt a pang in his heart at the mention of your name, but he ignored it. "What do you mean?"

"Some guy was forcefully trying to kiss her, so I punched him in the face," Seonghwa explained. "Then when she thanked me for it, I just froze in shock cause it really was her."

"That's not possible, hyung," San said nonchalantly, even though his heart was racing. "She's dead."

"Let's ask the guy who was trying to kiss her if he knows her name?" Jongho suggested.

Seonghwa nodded and pointed at the guy who was sitting at the bar, holding ice cubes over his nose.

"I'll go ask," Jongho said before making his way to the guy. "Hey man, who was that girl you were with before?"

"I don't know," he said with a shrug.

"You don't know her name?"

"Eunji."

"Thanks," Jongho said and rushed back to his hyungs. "See hyung, I told you that you're probably just hallucinating. That girl's name is Eunji."

"But..." Seonghwa mumbled, "Nevermind."

San just smiled a little, but his friends could tell that he was still extremely hurt. They knew he was just trying to be really strong.

"San, just forget what I said, okay?" Seonghwa said, not wanting to see San hurt.

"Alright, hyung," San agreed, finishing his drink. "I'm going to leave now, I told Doyeon I'll be home early."

Seonghwa nods as he and Jongho watch San leave, disappearing into the crowd.

"I don't like Doyeon, especially after how she hurt him in the past," Seonghwa said, "But, I must admit, she's a good distraction from the pain he's feeling."

Jongho nods, agreeing with his hyung.

---