Chapter 10

"Y/N, are you done?" Heejin questioned. You were clubbing tonight; she pretty much begged you to. Once you agreed, San warned you that he'd shoot you on spot if you even try to attempt to run away.

"Yeah," you answer, straightening the last strand of your hair. You were wearing high waist denim shorts and a low-cut bralette that showed a good amount of cleavage.

"Damn, you look stunning girl!" Heejin complimented.

"Thanks, you do too!"

~

You were laughing your ass off at some guy's jokes. You were really drunk. You only knew that his name was Yoo Yongha and that he was a year older than you.

The club wasn't crowded today since it was a Wednesday night. All the Ateez members were there, keeping an eye on you as they sipped on their drinks. They let you do whatever you wanted to see what you'd do; Heejin was supposed to be with you, but she was busy eating Jongho's face somewhere.

The boys were expecting you to escape or try to call the police through some random person's phone; they were quite shocked that you didn't, although, you actually did consider doing that. Who wouldn't? You're kidnapped for heaven's sake.

You continued talking to Yongha before you took another two shots, making it a total of ten for the night.

You squealed when the DJ started playing a remix of your favorite song. "Let's dance!" you yelled over the loud music excitedly, pulling Yongha to the dance floor.

Your movements were a little sloppy cause you were drunk.
The song changed into something pretty sexual, and before you knew it, you were pulled extremely close to Yongha's body.

San witnessed everything. He tried to keep a pokerface on despite being extremely pissed, even though it was his idea to pay Yongha to talk to you to see if you'd tell him anything about who you actually are.

"You okay, San?" Hongjoong asked, even though he knew the answer. He could see how pissed San was at seeing you dance with another guy.

"I'm alright. Why won't I be? That girl isn't... my Y/N," he said, feeling the familiar pang in his heart at the mention of your name. Although, he had to admit, you looked hot. He always loved your sense of style and how confident you were in your body.

To him, it was like he was really watching his Y/N dance.

Everything you did was exactly like his Y/N.

He watched Yongha pick you up bridal-style, making his way towards where Ateez was seated.

"Give her to me," Seonghwa said, taking your passed out form from Yongha's arms.

"She had a lot to drink," Yongha said, "She's probably gonna throw up a lot in the morning."

"Did she tell you anything?" San questioned.

"Nothing much about you guys. She only said you kidnapped her. She was mostly talking about someone named Yeri."

"Ah, my girlfriend," Wooyoung said, "They're best friends."

"What?! You're dating someone and you didn't tell us?!" Mingi said with a gasp. The rest of Ateez also looked shocked.

"That girl who we interviewed? Kim Yerim, right?" Hongjoong questioned.

"Yes, I asked her out last night," Wooyoung said with a shrug.

"Alright, it's time to go home," Hongjoong said, "Thanks, Yongha."

Yongha just smiled and bowed. Before he left, he looked at San and said, "I'm glad she's back, take good care of her."

---