Chapter 19

"San's blowing up my phone right now," Wooyoung chuckles, watching Yeri do your hair while you did your makeup.

"Why?" Yeri asks.

"He wants me to keep an eye on Y/N," he says, "San thinks she's gonna escape."

You roll your eyes. "Why would I escape when I'm pretty much back to where I was before?"

"Well, San still doesn't believe that you're actually Y/N," Wooyoung sighs.

"Yet," Yeri adds optimistically.

"Who cares about what San thinks? Tell him to worry about his girlfriend instead," you scoff. You notice Wooyoung and Yeri exchange a glance. Was there something you didn't know?

You were about to ask them what that glance was about when the door opened, revealing Yeri's mom and Kai.

Kai was dressed in a black tuxedo, looking absolutely stunning.

If looks could kill, you'd be dead instantly.

"Oh, hey, Y/N!" Kai greeted you. "Long time, no see!"

"Hey, Kai," you say with a smile. "Congratulations!"

"Thank you so much!" he chuckles. He introduces himself to Wooyoung, instantly liking the polite younger boy.

"Yeri, dear," Yeri's mom starts, "Xiyeon is down with a stomach flu, so she won't be able to walk down the aisle with Minchan."

"Oh, that's bad," Yeri says.

"Indeed. The bride wants you to walk with him."

"Um, mom—"

"Please, dear. I know he's your ex-boyfriend, but it's only for a couple of seconds."

"Alright," Yeri sighs, earning a 'thank you' from Kai before he and her mom left the room.

You glanced at Wooyoung who looked calm, but you knew he was pissed. His girlfriend was walking with her ex, after all.

"Woo, I—"

"It's fine," he says with a smile, cutting Yeri off. "Like your mom said, it's only for a couple of seconds."

"Are you sure? I can ask someone else to walk instead of me."

"No, it's alright. The bride wants you to walk, right?" he says with a smile that clearly didn't reach his eyes.

~

"Control your expression, Woo," you whisper to Wooyoung, looking at his clearly pissed off face as he watched Yeri walk down the aisle with Minchan.

"I can't," he says through gritted teeth, glaring at Minchan. "He's our rival. I put a bullet in his arm three months ago."

Your eyes widened. "He's actually in that mafia gang?!"

"Yeah. Let's hope he doesn't cause a scene when he recognizes me."

"Damn, he seemed way too innocent," you say with a shrug, remembering how caring he was with Yeri before. They broke up a year ago after he cheated on her. Nevertheless, he was always sweet to her. Who would've thought he's in a mafia gang?

Throughout the entire ceremony, Wooyoung was only glaring at Minchan. You knew Yeri noticed, and you knew she feels really bad about it from the expression on her face.

"I'm gonna get a drink," Wooyoung says, once the main ceremony got over and the guests were free to eat and drink. You grab his arm before he left, making him turn to look at you.

"Talk to Yeri first," you say sternly, "She feels really bad about it."

"I can't right now, Y/N."

"You know it's not her fault, Woo. Don't screw up her mood."

Wooyoung sighs and nods. "Yeah, you're right," he says before making his way towards her. You smile once you see him wrap his arms around her, placing a kiss on her lips. Cute.

---