Chapter 15

"Y/N!" Wooyoung yelled in your ear, making you clutch it. "Hi! Get ready, I'm taking you on a mission tonight."

"What? What mission?" you ask, shocked.

"We're going to torture someone for some information that they owe us," Wooyoung explains, "You have to seduce him and take him to a room. We all will be hiding there."

"What?! Woo, I don't know how to do that," you protest. "Can't Heejin do it instead?"

"She's busy on another mission," he says, "She left for Osaka today morning."

You bit your lip nervously. "I don't know..."

"You just have to lure him to the room. You don't need to use any weapons or anything."

"What if he tries something?"

"He won't," he assures you. "I'll give you a pocket knife, just in case."

Wooyoung explained the whole plan to you, and you listened carefully. He even taught you how to use a pocket knife and gun properly. You were really hoping that you don't make a fool out of yourself.

~

You were at a casino of a hotel, witnessing a group of people playing a game of poker. One of the men there, dressed in all white and in his early thirties, was the person you were supposed to seduce. He was really handsome, you probably can't even look him in the eyes.

"Y/N, can you hear me?" you heard Hongjoong ask through the microearpiece that you were wearing. You hum in response, taking a sip of your cocktail. "Yeosang hacked into the security cameras, so we can see you. We can also see what's happening from the necklace," he said.

Yeosang and Yunho made a microcamera in the form of a beautiful gem necklace, and you were quite stunned. They really were extremely talented.

You sipped on your drink as you made eye contact with the man you were going to seduce. You smiled flirtatiously, making him smirk in response.

"Excuse me," he says to the people who were at the table, before making his way towards you.

"Don't screw this up," you heard San say through the ear piece, making you resist the urge to roll your eyes.

"Hey, beautiful. I'm Jeon Jaesang," the man introduces himself, taking your hand and kissing the back of it.

You purposely giggle. "I'm Hong Eunji," you say, remembering that Wooyoung told you to fake your name.

"What brings you here?" he asks, leaning a little close to you.

"I'm here on business for a few days," you say, "I'm staying at this hotel. Of course, I couldn't miss seeing the casino."

"It's indeed a nice place," he grins, "The casino is like my second home."

"I noticed that you like poker," you state the obvious.

"Of course," he chuckles. "But, do you know what I like more?"

"What?"

"You."

"Eww," you heard San say.

"I'm flattered, Mr. Jeon," you reply, masking your disgust as you finished your cocktail.

He leaned in closer to you. "How about we get out of here, hmm?"

You nod. "Let's go to my room," you say, grabbing his hand and pulling him along.

When you entered the elevator, he backed you into a corner, attacking your lips. Unfortunately, you had to kiss him back.

When you reached your floor, you gently pushed him away and took out your room key as you both walked to your room.

---