Chapter 28

You could feel the sharp knife grazing your throat. A little more pressure and he'll easily slice your skin.

"You know what?" Dongheon chuckles. "It'll be fun to push Y/N off the cliff again. You'll be witnessing it for the second time, right San? In fact, you all will."

San didn't say anything but simply glared at Dongheon.

"Pathetic," Dongheon continues with a laugh, scanning everyone's faces. "There's so many of you here. Hell, even half of NCT is here. But no one is even moving an inch right now. I wonder why? Can you answer me?"

"Oh gosh, dumb cunts like you always ask dumb questions," Yuta says, rolling his eyes.

"That's the wrong answer," he chuckles, moving the knife along the skin of your throat. "It's cause you weaklings are scared that I'll kill her. I can't believe you guys came all the way for her. Like, she's not even special."

"To you, she isn't special," Mingi says. "But to us, she is."

"Oh? Is that why you didn't search for her all these years? Come on, you all thought she's some enemy who got plastic and vocal surgery to look and sound like Y/N," he says with a laugh, shaking his head. "I mean, for a highly reputed mafia gang, that's pretty stupid of you."

"Anything is possible in this world, Dongheon," Yunho says.

"Still, what were you guys thinking when you didn't find her body? Did you think that some bear ate her up?"

"You know, that's actually possible," Lucas says. "There's a lot of bears here."

Dongheon got distracted with talking and didn't realize that he now loosely held the knife at your throat. With the heel of your shoe, you kicked Dongheon in the shin with all the strength you had. He stumbled backwards, startled by the sudden movement, and you took the opportunity to turn around and knee him in the balls, making him drop the knife and sink to the floor in pain, clutching his pants in that area. A gunshot was fired at Yongseung, making him fall to the ground with a bullet in his head.

"No! Yongseung!" Dongheon yelled, trying to stand up.

"Everyone is dead now, except you," Yeosang says with a smirk. "We saved the best for the last."

San approached Dongheon and immediately punched him in the face.

"I'm so" punch.

"Fucking happy" punch.

"That we're" punch.

"Finally getting" punch.

"Rid of" punch.

"Your fucking ass!" punch.

"Hongjoong hyung, Taeyong hyung, wanna do the honor?" San asks, not taking his eyes off his bloody and bruised masterpiece.

"Of course," Taeyong smirks. "Hongjoong, you can shoot his heart. I'll shoot his brain."

And so they did.

One shot to the heart, one shot to the brain. An instant death.

Jongho pushed the now dead Dongheon off the cliff. "Have fun in hell!"

Finally, everything was over.

"Finally! I was waiting for him to shut the fuck up," Yeosang says, making the other boys laugh as they made comments on how much time Dongheon wasted while bickering.

"San," you whisper weakly to your lover with a small smile. You were feeling dizzy and your body was still in pain. You were about to say something, but you passed out. San immediately caught you in his arms.

San panicked, scanning your body to see if you're bleeding or hurt badly. "S-Seonghwa hyung—"

"She fainted cause of exhaustion, San," Seonghwa says calmly. "Let's get her home."

---