Chapter 18

You woke up with a pounding headache. You glanced at the clock on the wall. "Fuck!" you groan, "It's almost 1PM!"

You quickly get out of bed and take a quick shower before you made your way to the dining room where everyone was just taking a seat.

"Good morning," Yeri says to you with a wide smile.

You blinked thrice. "Yeri?!" you yelled when you realized that you weren't dreaming and she really was physically here. You pulled her into a tight hug. "You're here! I missed you so much!"

"Ow, Y/N, you're crushing me," she says with a chuckle.

"Sorry," you smile sheepishly. "I'm just so happy to see you!"

"Same," she says, dragging you to the dining table. "Let's eat! Seonghwa made hangover soup for you."

Everyone smiled at you as you took a seat. You realized that San was the only one who wasn't there.

"When did you get here?" you question Yeri.

"Last night."

"Oh?"

"She came after you passed out," Wooyoung says.

"Y/N, do you remember what happened last night?" Mingi asks, a smile playing on his lips.

You shake your head. "Nope. Why? Did I do something stupid?" you ask worriedly when you saw the smirk on his face.

"Nah," Yunho grins, "You called San an asshole."

"Well, he is one."

"A handsome asshole," Wooyoung says, making your eyes widen.

"And you said he made your heart explode," Hongjoong adds, making you nearly choke on your soup.

"What?! Oh my gosh, no!" you groan in disbelief, covering your face with your palms in embarrassment, making everyone at the table laugh.

"By the way, Y/N," Yeri starts, "Do you remember Jongin?"

"Kim Jongin?"

"Uh-huh," she nods.

"Yeah, he's your cousin, right? He goes by Kai, I guess," you say, remembering that you briefly met him once, almost two years ago.

"He's getting married day after tomorrow," she says with a smile, "So we're going to Busan tonight. I already booked a ticket for you and bought you a dress. Wooyoung is coming too."

"Wooyoung's coming?" you smirk, looking at the blonde-haired boy. "He's gonna be meeting your parents, I assume?"

"Yeah," Yeri chuckles, taking a sip of water from her glass. "I bet they'll scare him."

"You know they will."

"He's already scared and he hasn't even met them yet," Yunho laughs, looking at Wooyoung's nervous expression.

"Today morning, Wooyoung came up to me and was like 'hyung, how do I impress a girl's parents?'" Seonghwa reveals, embarrassing the poor boy.

"Well, in my defense, Yeri said her parents are extremely difficult to impress and when I asked her what to do, she told me to figure it out myself," Wooyoung says with a shrug, stabbing a piece of tteokbokki and putting it in his mouth. "Your ex is going to be there and your parents love him, don't they?"

"No one help him," Yeri grins, sticking her tongue out at Wooyoung.

"Babe! Come on!" he whines.

"Hong Minchan's invited?" you ask Yeri and she nods. You weren't surprised, you knew her parents had a good relationship with his parents.

All the boys were frozen in place. "Your ex is Hong Minchan? From Verivery?" Seonghwa questions.

"Verivery? What's that?" Yeri's eyebrows furrowed. You too were confused.

"They're a mafia gang," Hongjoong answers. "They're our rivals."

"I think you're talking about a different person," Yeri says, "Minchan is very innocent."

"Well, we won't know until we see him," Wooyoung says, finishing his food. You could see that he seemed pretty bothered. "Let's start packing."

---