Chapter 26

The girls got ready as soon as they spotted Chan with Jiwoo. They were checking their nails.

Chan whispered at Jiwoo. "Ssem, I will have to throw you in front of them, is it okay?"

"Just do it convincingly."

He bit his inner cheeks before throwing Jiwoo to the ground. "Do it here. She's all yours."

Two of the girls held Jiwoo's arms.

"But not too much. Hyungnim will finish her anyway." Chan fisted his hands, feeling guilty. He then walked away as Jiwoo kept looking at his back.

The girls kicked her again. Now Jiwoo regretted that she didn't do any sports and smoked packs of cigarettes. She was out of breath and coughed blood. Her joints felt painful to be moved.

"I heard you like younger boys, huh?"

Jiwoo glared at her with her half-closed eyes from the bruise.

"What? Do you still think you look pretty now?"

Thump!!

Jiwoo sensed something was thrown at the girls, that made them yelled and annoyed. "What the hell!?!!"

"How dare you to touch Jiwoo-ssem!!" Taeyong's voice echoed the park. He just threw Youngho's heavy backpack at them.

The girls wanted to curse at him but paused in awe when they saw Taeyong at a closer distance. "Heol, what's with that face, so unreal."

"Is he a manhwa character...?"

"Get lost!!" He shouted. The girls giggled and left while running backwards not wanting to stop staring at him.

Youngho couldn't believe what he just witnessed and rubbed his eyes. "Did they really just think you're that unreal?? What's wrong with their eyes..." He walked toward Jiwoo to help her. "Ssem, I don't want to say this but your face looks really really really bad so we have to take you to the hospital, okay?"

"Ssem! Can you hear us?" Taeyong snapped his fingers to check her senses.

She just stared at Taeyong with her blurry sights.

"Come, let's get you to the hospital..."

Jiwoo walked alone in the hospital. She was in her hospital gown, but her body seemed fine. No cuts and bruises. She felt okay.

As she kept walking, a guy caught her eyes. A student in his high school uniform. A uniform she might have seen in one of her hakwon classes. She had taught lots of classes.

The student stood before her and recognised her. He smiled, waving his hand.

'Noona.'

She clearly could hear him but his lips didn't move. She walked closer toward him.

The name tag was the first she was trying to figure out.

Blurry but sure, she read the name.

Jung Hyunwoo.

She looked up to see his face. An unfamiliar face.

'Noona, how have you been?'

She could hear his voice again, but his lips were still not moving.