Intro

[I own none of the characters or pictures I use in this writing except y/n and his powers.]

This is my first book so I apologise but the first few chapters will be bad but I think I'll get better by the time (I hope). This book is going to be as long as the actual MHA story, sorry if you don't like long books.

Now a brief overview of Y/n:

His quirk is dark matter, its an emitter type quirk that basically allows him to control/bend/manipulate elemental abilities dark matter.

I know this overpowered but his quirk has drawbacks. The quirk can cause exhaustion for the user that gradually increases depending on the severity of over-usage quirk. Also, the quirk contains dark matter which is negative and can cause emotional/mental problems during an over-usage.

That's it about the quirk, now let's talk about the physical appearance of your character.

Y/n means your name if you didn't know. He can look however you want except he needs black hair, and has red eyes.

He's 6,0 ft, muscly and good looking (again its up to you, you can make him ugly if you want 😆). He's very overpowered as I said before, I apologise if you don't like that.

Y/n traits: He's friendly unless provoked, he's quiet and calm (like Aizawa) he can be funny, but he can be ruthless and brutal. Finally, he's overprotective of those he cares, especially his girlfriend ...

The first few chapters will be terrible but bear with me.