Sports Festival Ends

Y/n's POV

"HE SHOWED NOW MERCY TO HIS PREVIOUS OPPONENTS! ON THE LEFT SIDE THE EXPLOSIVE BLONDE FROM HERO COURSE CLASS 1-A, KATSUKI BAKUGO!"

"AND AGAINST HIM ON THE RIGHT SIDE! DID I MENTION HE WAS RECOMMENDED BY THE NUMBER THREE HERO? Y/N FROM CLASS 1-A!"

I walk inside the arena under the cheers of the crowd, it's the finale of the tournament so of course everybody's hyped about it. But I remain focused. I step onto the platform and give a cold look at Bakugo, who stands on the other side of the platform and cracks his knuckles. "I'll make you regret what you did to her." I say with venom in my voice.

"Tch, whatever… Ponytail fought pretty well but that was far from being enough. Anyway it fucking doesn't matter, don't you dare to hold back against me! I'll show to you all bunch of extras that I'm going to be one who will surpass All Might!" He yells.

"Don't worry I never planned to hold back against you…" I whisper to myself. Right now to smash my fist against his face as I did during the training. The tension between both of us is palpable. The only thing preventing us to lunge one against another is that Present Mic didn't give the signal yet.

'I won't lose against you, Bakugo.'

"READY!?" Present Mic asks, I pull up the sleeves of my jacket and take a fighting stance. Dark matter comes off my forearms and twirls around them as my eyes glow of a dim red. Meanwhile small sparks crackle from Bakugo's palms. He places both of his hands behind his back and takes a starting position. I didn't expect him to grin, but after thinking about it, it's probably because he thinks he's going to take his revenge on me. We both exchange a last look before Present Mic yells.

"START!!!!" He shouts, Bakugo instantly launches himself towards me at a high speed using the power of his explosions. I charge shadow energy in my palm and aim for him. I shoot a beam at him, but he easily dodges by making another explosion towards the ground to change his trajectory. He may be a hothead but he's far from being dumb. Despite being in sky he remains very agile and thanks to his explosions, he easily manages to control his trajectory. He is definitely not an adversary to be taken lightly.

While still being in sky he puts both of his hands together towards me, I expect him to shout a massive explosion at me but he does something else instead.

"STUN GRENADE!" He shouts and creates a sphere of light between his hands. That explodes into a large scale flash, the effect is as strong if not stronger than Momo's flashbangs. Unfortunately I'm blind by the flash of light. The explosion not only blocked my view but also my hear.

I'm suddenly blasted in the chest. I groan slightly as the explosion propels me backwards. Luckily I regain sight and creates a dark matter ramp that I slide on, avoiding to be out of bounds.

'That was close.' I think to myself.

"THESE TWO DO NOT GO DEAD HAND!" Present Mic comments. I jump off the ramp recalling the dark matter and when I reach the ground, I slam my hand to it creating a dark matter crystal wall which swoops down on Bakugo. While he's occupied destroying the wall with his explosions, my other palm reaches the ground and I send a dark matter pillar that goes under the platform and aims at him. I recall the remains of the wall and at the exact same time the pillar rises from the ground and slams Bakugo on his side.

"Are you going to stop paying yourself my face with your stupid attacks?!"

"You really want me to give my everything? Alright, this will be my last move then, I'll destroy you with it." I reply coldly but confident in my skills.