STUDY SESSION

A few weeks passed. We were now arriving at the end of June which means the finals were approaching quickly. Nothing really interesting happened for class 1-A. The most noticeable thing was maybe Kaminari and Jiro getting closer. Also Momo's father had left the city for another business trip.

On Y/n's side it seems the nightmare frequency drastically decreased as he only had a few in weeks. As for his quirks, nothing weird happened. To sum everything was fine.

Y/n's POV

"The finals start tomorrow." Mr Aizawa says. It causes agitation in the class, some people start panicking. Specifically those at the bottom of the ranking. In my case I don't worry that much since I've been studying with Momo for the whole semester.

"I'm sure you all have been studying for that right? Keep in mind the written exam is only one element. You also have to train for the practical part." Mr Aizawa says.
"Now there's something else that is just as important that you'll be doing after the final exams." The class looks at each other with confusion before they stare at Aizawa sensei with eagerly.

"The holidays are approaching and there's absolutely no way to let you bask and wasting your time for a whole month. So that's why you will go to..." He says as we all dread the worst.

"... The summer training camp!" He announces with a large grin. Everyone's expression change to happiness, some of us even start to cheer.

"YESSSS! A summer camp, I can't wait for the sleepovers!" Ashido shouts.
"And the fireworks! And curry!" Kaminari shouts as well.

"I'm not done yet!" Mr Aizawa says sternly as his hair straightens up at his quirk activation. The class shuts up allowing him to continue.
"*sigh* Those who won't get the average will not go to the camp and will have remedial courses." He says. Some jaws dropped knowing they could potentially miss the summer camp.

"Anyway class' over. Good luck." Aizawa says lazily before he leaves the classroom shutting the door behind him.

"We're sooo done!" Ashido and Kaminari cry as they are panicking.
"I didn't even take notes this term." She says scratching her head.
"I kind of haven't studied at all. And now I'm ranked last in the class." He sighs.
"It's true that we didn't have so much free time to study due to the Sports Festival and the internships." Tokoyami says.
"Well the practical part will be the hardest one since the written is not that complicated." Mineta says as he was ranked 9th.
"Traitor! I thought you were with us!" Kaminari screams at him.

"You two, I may be able to be of assistance with the class lectures." Momo says kindly. She was ranked 1st with a perfect score at the midterm exam. If someone could help these guys, it was definitely her.
"You're the best Yaomomo!" They both shout.
"Huh, I could use to need some help with the quadratic equations..." Jiro says. Some others as Ojiro and Sero come asking for some help as well.

"PLEASE YAOMOMO!" They shout together almost begging. It makes me have a small smirk. I look to Momo, she has a small and cute blush. She seems overjoyed to help them.

"I'll be happy to help you! We'll do it at my house. I'll have mother prepare the great hall! What kind of tea are you all partial to? We usually drink Harrods or Wedge Wood but let me know if you have a preference." She says happily.

" She says happily