USJ Attack: Part Two

Y/n's POV

"Have no fear students... I am here!" All Might shouts from the top of the staircase.

"Faster than I thought." I smile.

"Looks like the game is still on." Shigaraki says, at the same time the few villains Mr Aizawa beat up have started getting back up. All Might suddenly jumps down to Mr Aizawa knocking a few villains on his way. He picks him up then dashes to Midoriya, Tsuyu and Mineta. He picks them as well and dashes backwards to let them at the bottom of the stairs.

"Y/n are you okay?" Momo asks as she, Jiro and Kaminari runs at me.

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine." I assure as I get on my feet and stretches.

"Now that All Might is here, we should go and let him fight." Momo says. We all nod in agreement before running to the staircase.

We reach the middle of the stairs when I look behind us, at the same moment I see All Might attacking Shigaraki. "CAROLINAAA SMASH!!!" He shouts attacking him but the Nomu jumps on the way and takes no damage as before.

I grit my teeth. 'Even All Might can't damage him. I begin to understand why they're so confident about coming to kill All Might... He can't handle all of the villains by himself, I have to help him.' I think. I feel a slight grab on my left shoulder, it's Momo.

"Come on Y/n, we have to hurry." She says with a worried expression. I look back to All Might then to her again. "What do you have in mind?" She asks even more worried.

"I'm sorry Yaoyorozu but I can't let All Might fight alone." I say making eye contact.

"Promise me you'll be fine." She says with a weak voice.

"I promise, now go back to the entrance with the others." I smile before I turn and run downstairs. Some villains notice me and lunge at me looking confident.

"It should be easy, that's just a kid." One villain says.

"We'll have some fun with him." Another says.

"Don't be so sure." I say quietly smiling. I charge energy in my forearms, creating dark energy blades. When the villains are close enough, I release my energy which slashes a few villains knocking out them instantly. The others keep rushing at me. I run towards them as well. They activate their quirk when they get closer which let me know they all have close range quirk.

I cover my forearms with shadow energy to enhance my strength while the first upcoming villain attacks me. I step aside to dodge and punch him in the face knocking him out. A few others attack one after the other but I dodge again before slashing the air with my left arm to create a shadow energy shockwave that reaches them.

After a few minutes of fighting, I still stand against the few villains remaining who are breathing heavily. "How *breath* is he *breath* that strong!? He's just a kid! *breath*" A man shouts.

"We'd better run away!" Another one replies.

*BAM*

A powerful gust of wind emanates from where All Might was fighting. I glance over there but can't see anything because of the cloud of dust and smoke.

My eyes shoot wide when the cloud vanishes showing All Might stuck to the ground with half of his body in a portal and his other half into another one. 'This isn't good!' I think as I start running towards him.

"Where do you think you're going!" A villain shouts interposing between me and All Might however I don't stop running.

"Get out of my way!" I shout as I duck his grab and throw him a kick in the head. Unfortunately some more villains surround me.