Holidays and Shopping

Y/n's POV

I wake up as my eyes open, staring up at the ceiling. I feel no more pain in my body which means I have fully recovered. I look over to Momo and see she's still sleeping peacefully on her stomach with her head facing me, her hair untied, hanging loosely. I slowly spin myself on my side, avoiding to wake her up. I watch her sleeping for quite some time, contemplating her cute face and listening to her slow breath.

'She's so gorgeous... How did I end up myself with her?'

I keep watching her until she suddenly moves a bit, slowly starting to awake. She rubs her eyes sluggishly before she barely opens them.
"Hey slumber angel." I say jokingly. She smiles at the nickname I called her.

"Good morning." She mumbles out before she yawns widely. I giggle at her behaviour. Seeing an early morning Momo always does put a smile on my face since it doesn't match with the seriousness and studiousness she shows in public. But it just adds even more to her cuteness.

Her hair splayed out everywhere on her pillow. Her eyes barely able to stay open, and sluggish movements. She just looks like she wants to stay in bed forever.

I move my head forward and softly press my lips against her luscious ones. She sinks deep into the kiss. As we do so, I wrap an arm around her back and pull her closer so our bodies are pressed against each other. She yelps at my action but keeps the kiss going. She runs a hand on my cheek and strokes it.

We break the kiss as she lays her head on my other arm, still stroking my cheek softly. I look at her face and meet one of the beautiful sights I could wish for, Momo stares at me with only pure love in her eyes.

"I love you Momo." I say looking her in eyes.

"I love you too babe." She replies lovingly. Her hand next drifts from my cheek to my right arm.

"Does that still hurt?" She asks worriedly.

"Not that I know of." I say.

She runs a finger all along my right arm which causes to shiver. "During the fight what was that move with your quirk spreading inside your arm? I've never seen you use this before." She asks me.

"Huh I don't know. It just appeared suddenly." I lie avoiding the bad dream part. I turn the head to look away but she pulls my head back to look at her.

"You're a terrible liar... You aren't telling me everything, are you?" She says. I sigh before I sit against the headrest as she cuddles up to my chest, ready to listen to me.

For a few seconds I hesitate about telling her, she already worries enough about me and I don't want to worry her more, but she deserves to know.

"You remember when I fought All Might solo? After he knocked me out I fainted and had a nightmare. There was that same guy I always see and-" I'm interrupted since she lifts her head up to look at me, I can say she's quite surprised by the information.

"Wait, you mean you always see the same person in your bad dreams!?" She asks. I nod before I continue.

"Yeah, first I could only hear his laughs, but recently I started to see him and even talk to him, anyway... During this dream, he told me that I was weak and then... he started to talk about my mom." I say coldly. Momo's smile drops. "Then I awoke and my arm was like that."

Momo looks down a little sad since I talked about my mom.
"I just ruined the mood, did I?" I ask weakly.

"What!? No! That's not that, it's just... *sigh* you don't have to carry everything on by your only self, I'm here for you." She says sternly but lovingly.