THE PRACTICAL TEST

Y/n's POV

"I am here!" All Might shouts as he lands to the ground.

"A-All Might!?" Midoriya, Bakugo and I shout at the same time.
"If you want to pass this exam, you'll have to work together boys!" All Might says as he raises his fist frontward and clenches it.

The three of us stare at each other, Bakugo with anger, Midoroya with fear. I keep a blank face but I was boiling from inside at the idea of team up with Bakugo.
Sure the relationship we had together improved a bit but it still was delicate...

Aizawa intervenes. "You can succeed in the exam either by fleeing or by capturing your opponent."
"You'll have 30 minutes to complete the exam. If you choose to escape, just only one of you has to flee the combat stage." Nezu adds.
"This exam will be very similar to real fights, think of us as villains." Thirteen says.
"If you choose to fight, it's up to you. But if you see you're outmatched, then it would be wise to run away. You three must know what I'm talking about..." Aizawa says the last part sternly as he points Iida, Todoroki and Midoriya.

"So we fight to win or run to win." Midoriya says thinking.
"That's right young Midoriya! But I'm sure you think the real good choice is to flee... That's why the support course made this!" All Might says as he shows weights.
"Weights? How is that supposed to change our minds on how to proceed?" I ask a bit uncertain.
"Good question!" All Might gives me a thumb up.
"You see this weights will add half of our bodyweights to our physics eating our stamina faster and making fast moves more complicated." he explains.
"Oh I see..." I respond blankly.

"Ok let's begin. Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Shoji, your group is up. The others, you can either watch the others doing their exam from the observation room or discuss your strategy, it's up to you." Aizawa says.

I walk to Momo before she joins her combat stage. She seems a bit nervous. I cup her head with both of my hands. "Hey relax, you got this. Remember, you're not alone, Todoroki and Shoji are also here." I say.
"B-but if... if I make a stupid move and-"
"God please Momo, stop doubting about yourself every time." I say irritated.
"B-but it's not that simple. And I'm not as strong as you-" I prevent her to end her sentence by putting a finger in front of her mouth.
"That's not what I want to ear. You're way more intelligent than anyone else even maybe Nezu and his quirk. Remember strength doesn't make everything." I say before I kiss her. She sketches a slight smile before she walks away joining Shoji and Todoroki.

I turn around only to see Midoriya smiling at me. I smile back. "So we're in the same team, that's at least a good point." I say. He nods.
"I'm sure you want to discuss our strategy but I'd like to watch Momo's match before if you don't mind." I say.
"Huh sure besides I don't think Kacchan wants to build up a strategy..." he says the last part sadly.
"I think so." I say before we make our way to the observation room.

Then we watch Momo's match since it has begun. We see Aizawa waiting on a roof between the group and the exit. On another screen we see the group. They keep walking to the exit as they didn't meet Aizawa yet.
I can on Momo's face that there's something wrong. She doesn't seem... confident? I'm not sure if that's the correct word to describe her expression. She keeps walking constantly making matriochkas until it suddenly stops.

Momo's POV

*A few minutes ago*

"Okay, I have a plan. As soon as Mr Aizawa finds us. I delay him until you both can reach the exit." Todoroki says blankly.
"Seems good to me. Let's do that." Shoji replies.

(They already have a plan!? Well, mine was probably a stupid lost of time anyway...)

My face expression turns sad as I look to the ground.
"Yaoyorozu keep making things as long as you can so we'll know when he would have found us." Todoroki says. I nod as I walk behind them making russian dolls.