The Chapter the 3 the

Well they saw Fell stuck on the ceiling because of Error's blue strings. Fell was cursing at them all and screeching about getting him down. "Welp now would be a good time you fell again. Hopefully you won't land on anything edgy." Sans was punning away.
      Everyone started cracking up. Even Red couldn't help but laugh at the puntastic puns. Fell started screeching louder. Error was getting annoyed so he did what was ment to be done.

He let Fell fulfill his destiny of the day....

To fall once again.
Error let go of Fell who crashed onto a wooden table which actually did have a sharp edge. Fell got up quicker than you can say perfect punny puns. Fell gave a death stare to Sans and Red. Sweat started to dot Red's face. "W w we should probably r run" stuttered Red quietly. 
     "Huh?" Replied the confused Classic.
      Fell started charging like a crazed bull towards the two. "RUN!" Yelled Red as he pushed Classic towards the door.
       They both sprinted away from the abusive brother. Fell started throwing anything he could grab a hold of to slow them down. Classic got hit in the leg by a couple glass cups. It made a couple small cuts, but nothing too bad. Red on the other hand got hit in the back by a chair. A sickening Crack was heard when he was hit. Red winced in pain, but kept running. All that was going through his head was 'Boss is going to kill me later Boos is going to kill me later Boss is going to kill me later...'
            Classic turned around and sent up a wall of blue bones in front of Fell. Unless Fell wanted to get hurt he couldn't go through them. Fell cursed at them and swore to kill Red when they got back. Geno heard this and went up to Fell. "He this is my house. There are my rules.NUMBER ONE! Don't kill anyone here. NOW FOR YOU DON'T HURT ANYONE THAT BAD ON PURPOSE!"
    "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" Screeched Fell.
     "Yes an idiot" replied Geno.
       Reaper was watching in the background drinking coffee. "Hurrah Geno." said Reaper.
      Geno blushed slightly at this since they have been a thing for a couple ¿years? now. Fell gave Red a look that showed how much he would kill him later. Realizing this Red whimpered slightly he really didn't want to get punished again. Blueberry with his saddness dectetors came up with a great idea. He new that now wasn't the time to share it so he held it in, which was hard for the little skeleton. He probably looked like he was going to pop. Classic slowly let down his bone attack. Fell looked like he wanted to kill someone, but Geno was still looking furious at him. Fell wouldn't have been able to kill anyone anyway since Geno asked Reaper not to collect anyone's souls while in his house. Sans suddenly said more puntasticly punny puns. This made the atmosphere less angry and most people laughed. It was like magic how Sans could do that. Red wouldn't dare say a pun in Underfell in front of Papyrus, but he did anyways. Apparently it was a good one since everyone including Classic were laughing so hard they probably couldn't breathe. More people started saying a skeleton of puns with them. Red looked at Classic and for a moment he could've sworn his soul fluttered. Red was slightly confused about this, his soul has been feeling srange when he looked at Classic. Red shrugged it off and kept saying more puns with almost everyone else.

Classic still hasn't realized...