Thirteen:D

Classic P.O.V.

  "WOULD YOU LIKE SOME SPAGHETTI ?! I MADE A LOT OF EXTRA!" my brother said to Red.

       I looked over to Red and honestly it looked like he hadn't eaten in a year. Which could very well be true except for the fact that I saw him eat a bit at the party. He had circles around his eyes, and his bones seemed frail. I hadn't really seen how bad he looked before now. Red looked a bit surprised by the question, but he slowly nodded his head 'yes'.
Before I realized what Papyrus was planning to do he had picked me up over his head and told Red to follow him. Red followed behind Papyrus and I into the kitchen. As papyrus plopped me down in a seat, he told Red to sit in a seat that had spaghetti. Red quietly sat down seemingly still afraid of Papyrus. Welp who could blame him.
Papyrus got himself and me a plate full of spaghetti that looked almost identical to Red's. I started eating some which brought up a question. "How do you eat with out opening your mouth?"
I looked at Red and realized the way his mouth was he could open it easier than I could. I mean I can open my mouth I just don't. "Magic"
Red seemed to be fine with that answer and ate a bit of spaghetti too. Classic was surprised Red wasn't stuffing his face in it since he probably only ate the small amount of food there was at the party. "SANS WE WERE INVITED TO DR. ALPHYS HOUSE TO WATCH A MOVIE WITH THEM! WE CANNOT BE LATE!"

Third person P.O.V.

Red and Classic started eating quicker, in order to eat something before they had to leave. Red stopped suddenly and threw up some of the food he ate. Classic looked over at Red and wasn't really sure what to say. Luckily Papyrus was the one who helped clean up the mess, earning a couple puns from Classic. Papyrus picked up Classic and started to run towards the door until he remembered about Red. "Al. would be fine with Red coming over too bro," said Classic.
"BUT BROTHER HOW WILL WE BRING RED OVER THERE WHEN HE WON'T LET ME PICK HIM UP?!"
"We'll just have to go a bit slower than usual Paps"
Red Felt bad that he was being a burden, but he couldn't really even leave this universe if he wanted too. Red's magic reserves were too small to even teleport, so he quietly followed the two brothers. On the way there Classic was saying many puns, irritating Papyrus beyond. What surprised Red was that Papyrus didn't  even throw Classic down. He just tried to make Classic stop by telling him to. Red thought that siblings fought all the time even worse than Fell and himself, but if that wasn't the case...
"WE ARE HERE!" Papyrus told Red.
It didn't look much different than how it is in Red's universe. Papyrus put Classic down and knocked on the door. Undyne swung the door open scaring Red who quickly hid behind Classic. "MWA HA HA! HI PAPYRUS! AND SANS! AND.... who is that?" Undyne asked as she pointed at the shaking Red. "His name is also Sans, so we call him Red" Classic told Undyne.
"I'v never seen him before! And I know almost the whole underground!"
Classic didn't know how to explain what happened to Undyne.
"He's from a different Universe" explained Classic who immediately regretted saying that.
"A DIFFERENT UNIVERSE! ARE YOU SURE HE ISN'T DANGEROUS! HE COULD KILL US ALL!" Undyne yelled,"HE JUST MIGHT BE PRETENDING TO BE A NERVOUS GUY! YOU DON'T KNOW IF HE'S EVER KILLED SOMEONE!"
Red looked even more terrified of Undyne when she was yelling and his behind Classic to the point were you could hardly see him. Alphys finally came out to see why Undyne was yelling. At first Alphys didn't see Red, but when she did she gasped. "Wh who is th that?" asked Alphys.
Papyrus was trying to tell Undyne that Red was good, which resulted in a skeleton and fish yelling to each other. Tears started to form in Red's big eyesockets. He didn't like hearing people yell especially of two people who hurt him all the time in his universe. Red whimpered and tried to hid more behind Classic.

Classic sighed when he saw Red's eyesockets filling up with tears. 'They are really scaring him now aren't they.'

Alphys was finally able to get Undyne stop yelling once she realized that the new skeleton was tearing up. Undyne eventually realized it too and felt bad for scaring the broken skeleton. Classic couldn't really move since Red was hiding behind him while gripping the back of his shirt, like his life depended on it. Undyne bent down almost to the two Sans's level. "Hey sorry for scaring you nerd. It's just weird how I've never seen you before"
Red peaked out a bit from behind Classic to look at Undyne. Deciding he wasn't going to get hurt Red got completely out from behind Classic.
Alphys gasped. Sans and the new skeleton looked almost exactly the same!