Crossmare And Kreme ~ Nekos

No, this not a request but bare with me. I promised to do this in my other book so yeah-

I'll work on those request now though :P I hope you enjoy this filler!

Cross ran across the room, shouts heard from her as she chased two furry creatures. The creatures were cats, the first one hissing at the one behind it as it tried to run.

"Nightmare! God damnit stop it!" The black cat ignored her, hissing louder before jumping over the back of the couch. Its sibling dashed after it, jumping over the couch as well. Cross didn't have enough time to slow down, slamming into the coushins as she shouted curses. The two cats paused for a minute before running again.

"Killer, come get your damned cat!" The albino shouted, frustrated as she slowly got back up onto her feet. She heard a quick reply from her roommate, a blue-eyed girl running out of her room.

"Shit, sorry Cross! Dream, aquí!" The golden looking cat slid to a stop at the voice, bumping into a wall before turning and running to its owner. It stretched its body up her leg, clawing at her shorts in an attempt to climb into her embrace. Sighing she complied, picking up the agile cat and petting it.

"You've been causing more of a ruckus recently, huh?" She muttered, petting its smooth fur. Purrs was heard from it as she sat on the back of the couch, looking over at Cross as she huffed. Her cat jumped into her arms, purring as it rubbed its head against her exposed chest.

"You spoil him by doing that." Cross groaned, shifting the black cat in her arms before glaring at her roommate. The longer they stared at eachother a small blush began to dust her cheeks.

"I at least don't feed my cat extra treats." Killer gasped, the comment causing her to start laughing. The golden cat jumped out of the girls arms, flicking its tail lightly as he watched her fall to the ground.

Looking over at his brother, he hissed softly at the smug look the other cat seemed to give him. His hiss grew louder as he jumped at the black cat, tackling him out of Cross's arms and onto the floor again.

The two dashed away before the girls could react, an unnatural noise sounding out from the kitchen. Cross pulled Killer up before the two went towards the kitchen, gawking at the sight before them. Two boys wrestled on the ground, both only wearing pants.

"You bitch ass hoe I'll beat the shit out of you! Get off me!" The black haired boy yelled, the blonde above him yelping as he was overturned. It didn't last long though as he quickly regained the high ground again.

"Maybe if you didn't give me another one your smug looks this wouldn't be happening! Just stop being a piece of shi-" A shrill whistle was heard, the two neko boys hissing at the noise. Turning to see where it came from the two paled, watching intently at the albino's dark look.

"Aquí." The two tumbled to separate from eachother, sitting in front of the two girls. Cross groaned as she looked at the two, Killer quickly inserting herself into the situation.

"Heya Dreamy, why did you two get into a fight again?" She bent down in front of the blonde, completely unfazed by his changing. A small blush formed on the boys cheeks as his ears folded, his tail wrapping around his waist.

"He was being mean." The blonde sulked, glaring over at his brother. The other boy hissed, glaring right back at him.

"You were being a fucking pe-" Cross smacked the back of his head, the boy yelling out. Looking up he quickly realized who had hit him, his ears folding and his gaze hitting the floor. Cross sighed as she stared down at him.

"I've heard of there being nekos here and there, but I didn't think I would come across one." She bent down in front of Nightmare, grabbing his head and making him look at her. He whimpered slightly, burying his head in her breasts. A blush hit her cheeks, glaring at Killer as she pet his head.

"Its okay Nighty, you're perfectly fine." She pressed a small kiss to his head, the boy not moving from his spot. Resting her head on his, she looked at the duo in front of her.

"This is fun, my adorable and loving kitty cat turned into an adorable boy." Killer said, laughing at her sentence as she ruffled Dream's hair. The blonde huffed, falling over and laying his head on her lap. She snickered lightly and pet his head, his ears folding over when her hand ran over it.

"Killer, when do we have to go in?" The twin tailed girl looked at the albino, her eyes widening when she remembered.

"I-I think we have to go in at midnight." Cross huffed, pushing Nightmare away and standing up. The boy whined, watching as she walked into the living room. Killer quickly followed her, both boys getting up to follow as well.

When entering the room the nekos saw the girls sitting on the couch, Killer looking a little upset while Cross seemed pissed off. The albino was angrily switching channels, an angry yet satisfied huff escaping her when she found her favorite show.

The brothers glanced at each other, glaring at each other for a second before moving to their respective owners. Cross had leaned back by now, her feet resting on the coffee table in front of her. Nightmare sat down beside her, shifting to a comfortable position where he could lay his head on her chest.

She glanced down at him before sighing, reaching up to pet him. Soft purrs were heard from him, the albino smiling slightly.

Dream sat beside Killer, the girl leaning on the arm rest and ignoring her surroundings. He puffed his cheeks and layed on her, the girl squeaking at the random movement. Looking down she saw the attention needing boy, smiling and rubbing his head.

"Killer, I don't feel like going in. Not now." Cross mumbled, her hand beginning to scratch behind the boys ear. Killer sighed, forcing Dream to sit up and laying her head on his shoulder.

"We can always just call it off, it's not like they can't find someone else to do the job..." Nightmare looked up, squinting at the albino girl before yawning.

"What job..?" Cross looked down at him, shaking her head before kissing his forehead.

"Nothing for you to worry about." Nightmare nodded, snuggling closer to her chest. Her cheeks heated up slightly, looking over to see Killer wiggling her eyebrows.

Nightmare had seemed to almost be asleep, Cross deciding to call off the job. She texted a quick message to her boss and he dismissed it, saying it was high time they got vacation time.

"Killer, we are now on vacation for the next month." The twin tailed girl hummed, cuddling Dream closer. The blonde actually seemed to be interested in the show on the tv, watching it intently like he did before becoming a neko.

Cross stood up, Nightmare falling onto the couch with a soft plump. She sighed and lightly hit his head, walking away to her room as the boy slowly sat up.

"Night, aquí. I'm going to sleep." The boy quickly jumped up, the word setting off an alarm before he slouched over, realizing what she had said. Yawning he muttered a goodnight to his brother, walking over to the albino and entering the room.

Cross called out goodnight as well and closed her door, murmurs being heard from her room before it went quiet. Killer sighed, leaning further against Dream as he wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Is it weird if I like my cat that turned into a guy?" Dream looked down at her, confused why she would ask that. Shaking his head he kissed her cheek, laying his head on hers.

"I don't think so, I think there have been many cases already of it." Killer nodded, getting up and turning off the tv. Dream stood up after, following the girl to her room. Killer quickly layed in bed, snuggling under the covers. She felt a weight behind her and rolled over to see the blonde boy, smiling and kissing his nose.

"Love ya!" She chirped, cuddling against him and slowly falling asleep. Dream smiled and cuddled back, happy to actually be able to talk to his owner.

"Love you too."