Horrorlust ~ Newly Flirts

Requested by PotatoOfChaoss sorry this is short, I'm bad at writing this ship-

Also thanks to LemonBery for helping with the flirts cus dear lord I'm bad at that-

"Did I ever tell you that you are absolutely handsome?" Lust said, leaning over the back of the couch and facing his husband. He was bored at the moment and decided to see if he could fluster his lover.

"Yes, plenty of times." Horror groaned, a blush already filtering on his cheekbones. Lust grinned when he knew he was getting to him, sticking his tongue out a little and wiggling his bone brows.

"How about that you are the only person I love?~" Horror looked at him concerned, his brows furrowing.

"I hope I'm the only one you love. I am, right?" The skimpy skeleton started laughing, kissing the others skull.

"Of course you are hun, I married you for a reason~" Lust grinned when the other huffed, his blush getting worse.

"You wanna know something funny about you, love?" Lust giggled, Horror raising a bone brow.

"What?" The skimpy skeleton leaned closer to Horror, his grin growing wider by the second.

"You're cute~" Horror's blush got worse, a smile forming on his skull as he rolled his eye.

"Ha, that's funny." Lust pouted, nudging the other playfully. Horror laughed, looking at his pouting husband.

"No really!" Horror shook his skull with a chuckle, fully turning towards him.

"Sure, but my cuteness must lessen when you're around because you are flat out adorable!" A small blush hit Lust's cheekbones, his grin faltering at the comeback. He then smirked, trying to regain the high ground.

"Aw, stop it, you flatter me too much." Lust giggled, Horror grinning at making the other blush.

"Sure thing cutie." Lust grinned, trying to think of something to say.

"Handsome." Horror side glanced him, raising a brow.

"Sexy." Lust grinned, not yet willing to lose this fight.

"Bastard."

"Dick."

"Ass."

"Bitch."

"Only for you~" Horror blushed, groaning as he fell over on the couch. Lust laughed at the others reaction.

"You know it." He quickly shot back, a grin hitting his blush covered skull.

"Ooo, scary~" Lust smirked, Horror staring at him before snickering.

"Horrific?" Lust raised a brow, shaking his skull with a smile.

"Oh truly, darling, you- was that a pun?" He slowly stood up, watching as Horror became nervous as he nodded.

"You're sleeping on the couch." Horror smirked, grabbing Lust by the arm and pulling him over the back of the couch. Lust yelped, blush filtering onto his skull as he stared at his lover.

"Not tonight I'm not; I'm not missing out on the handsome cutie action." Lust smiled and rolled his eyelights, kissing Horror gently.

"Fine fine, but only because I love you, ya hear?" Horror snickered, cuddling Lust.

"Sure babe."