Slight NSFW

Yeah, I have no title for this so the title is the warning!!
I also have no clue where this idea came from and it's really just something random-

Cross giggled, looking at the guard outside her cell. A little grin played on her lips as she got up, her hips swaying slightly as she approached the bars. Leaning on them she made sure to press her breasts firmly against the metal, a lustful expression on her face.

"Finally wanna have some fun master?~" She purred, grinning when the guard smirked at her. He nodded slightly, pulling his keys out and unlocking the door. Grabbing her arm he pulled Cross against his chest. He leaned towards her ear, her smile dropping as she rolled her eyes.

"We'll have to go somewhere more...private." Cross's smile quickly returned when guard pulled back, the girl nodding happily as he lead her down the hall. She glanced at a cell she passed, her grin widening as her eyes looked forward again.

He lead her to the guards office, the job the current guard she was with was posted for. He grinned and pulled her in, locking the door behind them, turning around quickly to see her shirt opened a little.

"Papi, I'm sure you're tired, I can help~" Her voice was smooth, no trace of a lie noticable in it. He quickly nodded, excited for the cutest girl in the prison to relieve him. She smiled, pushing him on the ground and pressing her lips gently against his. He pressed back, Cross reaching for his belt.

Assuming she'd take it off he allowed it, the girl slowly undoing it. She tossed it a little ways away, her hands grabbing his and holding them up. Pulling back she smiled, a snap sounding out in the room. His eyes widened as she grabbed his hand, placing it beside the table leg. Before he could react she snapped the other half of the cuffs around his hand, shoving a spare pair of underwear in his mouth.

"You wanted some fun, there you go~" She snickered, the guard struggling as she got. Cross looked down at him, a hint of disgust in her eyes as she went for his belt. Snatching the keys she eyed the gun for a moment, grabbing it as well. She checked the ammo, popping the cartridge back in before grinning down the guard.

"Sorry papi, I don't want any snitches~ Oh and I forgot to mention..." Her grin widened as he yelled, his yells being muffled by the clothing in his mouth. Aiming the gun towards his head she cocked the gun.

"I'm lesbian~" His eyes widened as she pulled the trigger, the gunshot sounding out loudly. Cross huffed, watching the trail of blood fall from the bullet hole and down his forehead. Looking around he saw a random hairtie, rolling her eyes when she remembered the multiple female guards this guy seduced. Snatching one she pulled her hair up to the side, humming as she checked herself on the TVs.

Plenty of camera feeds were on the devices, the girl becoming giddy once she caught glimpse of one. She quickly noticed the group of guards that seemed to walk towards the office, shoving the gun in her underwear she ran out of the office, slowing her movements down as to not make too much sound.

She hummed a small tune, swinging the keys in her hand side to side. A smile rested on her lips as she listened to all the other girls plead to be let out, ignoring them all as she continued down the hall. She suddenly stopped, her eyes looking at the figure with a smile.

"Nighty~ I did it~" A chuckle sounded out, all the girls nearby shutting up instantly. They quickly moved back to the corners, the dark figure Cross was eyeing stepping further into the light. Her long black hair bounced with her movements, Cross's smile widening at the taller girl.

"Good girl, now open the door Crossy~" The albino held in a feeble moan at the girls voice, quickly nodding as she went to open the door. She swung the door open,  bounding into the room and hugging the taller. Night hummed, hugging the smaller slightly before pulling back.

"Did you get the gun?" She asked, her voice as silk as honey. Cross was almost caught up by it until she realized what she asked, her eyes widening as she looked to the side.

"Ah, about that..." Nightmare looked at her, watching her shift slightly. Her eyes trailed down her small body, a chuckle escaping when she saw the imprint of the gun. Leaning forward her hand went into the girls pants, the albino gasping at the sudden cold feeling. A soft moan escaped her lips when the taller pressed the tip of gun against her clit, the knowledge of the safety being off sending delightful tingles down her body.

Nightmare hummed, a louder moan escaping Cross as she moved the gun slightly. She pulled the metal weapon out of her pants, licking the tip of gun. Cross panted gently, watching the taller dazed. Nightmare smiled, pressing a soft kiss to the girls lips before grabbing her by the waist.

"We can have all the fun you want when we get out of here, okay baby girl?" Cross snapped out of her daze, leaning against the taller with a grin.

"Sí mami."