Kreme ~ Happy Birthday!

I'm late! I know it was Killer's birthday yesterday, but I had late notice and not enough time to write a chap since I was doing homework. Anyways this is a shit oneshot but I hope you enjoy uwu and happy belated birthday to the bean Killer!

"Happy birthday Kills!" Dream chirped, hugging the crying skeleton closely. The positive skeleton finally got to see the love of his life since he had been hanging out with his friends all day. Killer laughed, hugging the taller back.

"Thanks, Dreamy." Killer mumbled, snuggling closer to the others warmth. Dream gave a worried glance towards his lover and sighed, pulling back.

"Is everything okay, sweets?" The smaller sighed, looking to the side before smiling.

"Everything's okay, I'm just kinda tired. Cross practically dragged me around for my birthday." Dream chuckled, knowing of the oreo's energetic ways. It made sense why him and Blue were such good friends. Dream kissed Killer lightly, grabbing his hand and pulling him to the kitchen.

"That sounds like Cross." Killer giggled, nodding and following after Dream. He gasped once he saw the little box on the table, looking up at Dream in almost a shy manner.

"I-Is that..." Dream chuckled, nodding his head. He gently pushed the other skeleton forward, Killer quickly walking over to the present. Glancing back at his lover he slowly opened the box, careful of the wrapping paper.

He felt his tears fall faster when he pulled a necklace out of the box, a small engraving on the necklace. It read 'To My One And Only.' He choked back a sob, Dream instantly going to his side.

"Kills? You okay?" The smaller quickly nodded, smiling widely before pulling the taller into a kiss. Dream was shocked by his actions but pressed back, grabbing Killer by the waist and pulling him closer. The crying skeleton pulled back slightly, laughing softly.

"I love it, thank you so much." He whispered, Dream smiling and kissing him again. He let go of the other, grinning widely.

"Ok, I have a second gift, but I want you to close your eyes and stay here." Killer sighed, closing his eyes slowly. He heard the other leave the room, shifting slightly at being left alone. It'd be funny if he just left him there, but he knew Dream wouldn't do that.

At least he hoped he didn't.

He snickered to himself at the thought. If Dream did leave him he'd be sure to get him back for it. He remembered the necklace he got, clipping it around his neck while Dream was gone. His mind began to wonder what the other was getting, thinking through all the possibilities. Although that didn't really work since Dream is basically a prince and is majorly rich. He quickly snapped out of those thoughts when he heard the others footsteps.

"Okay Killer, you can open your eyes." Killer grinned, opening his sockets. He stared at Dream for a second, a nervous look on the others skull. He was kneeling on the ground, a small box in his hand.

Wait a second.

Killer gasped once he realized what was happening, his tears falling faster as Dream opened the box. It was a beautiful ring, a lovely diamond resting in the middle of the band.

"Killer Rahafwabas, I love you with all my heart and I'd be honored if you married me." The smaller just stood there shocked, Dream becoming a little discouraged. Killer started laughing, trying to wipe his tears away. It obviously didn't work, just smudging them more.

"Yes, yes, god yes!" Dream sighed in relief, smiling softly and standing up. He grabbed Killer's hand and slid the ring on his finger, kissing the other soon after. The smaller wrapped his arms around the others neck, smiling when the other pulled back.

"I love you Killer, happy birthday." Killer laughed, hugging him tightly. Dream smiled, feeling the happiness radiating off of the other.

"I love you too, Dreamy."