Kross ~ Newcomer

Although the last time I have technically posted was two days ago, it's been eleven days since I've posted a chapter I've actually tried on and didn't spend like a day on. So here you go :)

A goopy skeleton sat on a throne, his eye staring at a wall while his mind wandered through space. He held no desire to wreak havoc upon the poor Au's of the multiverse at the moment. Despite this he pushed himself out of the comfy seat, walking down the steps and out of the room.

His eye trailed the walls, the dark wallpaper working well with the dim candles and dark framed paintings. Most of the paintings were scratched and clawed, disguising what they used to hold from the unknowing eye. His footsteps echoed through the halls, the normal noises no longer being there. Presumably his other housemates were out or asleep.

It was a mental relief to the octopus, trailing down the hallway before reaching a door. He proceeded to open the door, knowing exactly what the skeleton on the other side would be doing.

He was correct as he saw a skeleton sitting on the bed, hunched over as they stared at the ground. They barely reacted to the creak of the door, the only acknowledgement of it existing being a simple glance shot towards him. The goopy skeleton narrowed his eye at the skeleton, his tentacle flickering behind him.

"Killer, we're going to check something out." The skeleton turned to stare at him, the liquid negativity running down his cheekbones painting a different picture for the situation he appeared to be in. With a small nod he stood up, stepping closer to the octopus.

"Yes.....Night.....Mare..." His voice trailed, only able to pronounce small syllabuls before it fully trailed off again. Nightmare nodded in return, snapping his fingers. A portal ripped open next to them, a blank interior easily seen.

The goopster looked at the view with disdain. He felt random surges of negativity from this place, finally deciding to check and see what the cause of it was. He wouldn't lie, he wanted to keep the source alive, but he decided disposing of it would be preferable. It allowed one less member for the Star Sanses to steal.

Stepping through he waited a moment for Killer to trail behind, his head held down as he walked through. Nightmare looked around, his eye landing on a small figure a little ways away. Glancing at Killer the other nodded, allowing a small kitchen knife to slip down his sleeve and into his palm.

Smirking Nightmare returned his attention to the other figure. He began to walk towards it, quickly realizing it was a skeleton, easily assuming that it was the sans of the universe. It caught him off guard when the skeleton whipped around, their sockets wide as they scrambled to a standing position.

"W-What do you want?!" Their voice wasn't really low, yet it wasn't too high, Nightmare identifying the skeleton as a male. His eyelights were spastic, never looking at one thing for too long. Well, not that there was much to look at around them.

No one made a move, the monochrome skeleton watching them carefully. Killer seemed a little antsy by this point, having never had a delay in an attack. Sighing Nightmare looked at the crying skeleton and nodded, a little grin forming on his skull.

Looking at the scared skeleton he dashed forward, a yelp coming from the monochrome as he quickly snapped his fingers. Killer had expected some sort of bone attack but was mildly surprised by the glowing knife that blocked his attack. Leaping back he tilted his head, staring at the glowing object in the others hand.

He seemed terrified, lilac tears falling down his skull as he trembled. Killer grinned when the skeleton glanced at Nightmare, jumping forward to attack him again. He managed to slice the 'x' formed fabric across his chest but didn't get further than that.