Kross

Requested by anonymous134340

Hope you like it, sorry for it being short.

The troops had gotten into lines, rows upon rows of returning soldiers standing in the park square. They were finally going to see their families again, after five long year of being in service.

Killer was excited to see his family again, excited to see the child he didn't get to witness the birth of. It was a tragedy in his mind, although his lover tried to tell him it was fine. He promised himself he would be the best father he could be for his son, always standing by his side.

The crying skeleton looked around, noticing many of his soldier friends standing near him. They all kept a straight face, something they were meant to do. Dust stood two soldiers down from him, his crazed eyelights seeming more sane than usual. Probably due to the relief of going home.

He quickly spotted Horror ahead of him, the hole-head easily poking out due to his abnormal height from the numerous humans he was placed between. It wasn't long before he spotted Ink as well, the soulless monster scanning the crowd as well.

Then there was Blue, the surprisingly small skeleton standing not too far from him. He was shorter than him, although his supposed lover was shorter than him. It was amazing in his mind, not expecting to find someone shorted than Blue.

Although his lover was pretty short too. Actually, he doesn't know if they are the same height or if his lover is smaller. He snapped out of his mind when laughter and crying was heard around him, soldiers getting to see their families again.

One by one soldiers broke their serious character when a loved one approached, quickly engulfing them into a hug. He glanced to see Dust hugging his boyfriend, Nightmare, the two crying at the moment. He quickly looked away, hearing a commotion go on in front of him.

Many of the humans and monsters had moved out of the way, allowing him to see Horror and his husband, Lust. He was happy to see those two together, especially with their traumatizing history.

Looking over he was surprised to see Blue's lover to be the twin of Nightmare, Dream. The golden skeleton hugged Blue close, the blue skeleton trying to calm him down as the smaller sobbed.

Glancing further over he saw Ink smiling, his lover, Error, laughing at the small child in his arms. The child continued to poke at the artist skull, another child with a chunk of his skull floating holding onto the glitches pant leg.

He returned his attention to in front of him, no longer wanting to see all the people around him see their families. It was lovely, but he wanted to be comforted by his family as well. He wanted to see his loved ones and hold his child in his arms for the first time.

Slowly more and more soldiers began to leave, his friends all giving him sad glances. They decided to stay behind, their lovers asking questions about Killer and his situation. At this point the crying soldier was getting discouraged, not being able to see his love anywhere.

That's when something ran into his leg. At first he tried to stay serious, ignoring the thump. He finally glanced down when a persistent poking was felt on his leg, his sockets widening at a child clinging to his leg.

"Daddy!" The little skeleton grinned widely, Killer shocked by the word it said. Looking up he saw his monochrome lover smiling at him. His tears began to fall at a faster rate as he fell to the ground, scooping the little boy into his arms and hugging him close.

The child giggled and hugged back, kissing his father's skull. Killer continued to cry, feeling another set of arms wrap around him. He looked up to see Cross, the skeleton kissing his foreskull.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to be this late. I woke up late and then Mori-" Killer silenced him with a kiss, the monochrome pressing back. They separated and Killer smiled.

"I don't care, better late than never." Cross laughed, hugging the crying skeleton close, pulling Mori in as well. The little family were happy, the cheers from their friends sounding out.

I tried to make it longer but it just didn't work in my favor ;-;