CrerrorInk ~ Error's Birthday!!

Happy birthday to Error
This is a lemon
But it's not a train
So let's see what we got!

I have no explanation for this-

---

Error groaned as he sat up in his hammock, his vision blurry as he looked around. He honestly hated sleeping in this room, he'd much rather be in the corner of the living room sleeping but Nightmare refused, saying it was annoying when he tried to kill everyone when they were too loud.

He rolled his eyelights at the excuse. Maybe if they weren't so loud he wouldn't try and kill them. Sighing he looked to the side, thanking the creators his vision had cleared up and checking the date. His sockets widened at the date, realizing it was his birthday. He couldn't believe it, after another year it was finally his birthday.

The day he absolutely hated.

He didn't hate his birth, well he did but that's not the reason he hated his birthday. He hated it because no one ever remembered. They always ignored it, either not knowing or not caring. The only people that ever tried to give him something were Cross and Ink.

His cheeks heated up slightly at the thought of the two, a soft smile forming on his skull. He won't lie, he had gained a small crush on both of them, berating himself for the fact. One, Ink was his enemy, two, Cross was just so small and innocent that he never seemed like he would understand a relationship. Besides, he can't like two of them.

Sighing he hopped off the hammock, grabbing his jacket before throwing it on. Turning towards the door he narrowed his sockets, watching as a shadow passed by the bottom of his door. The shadow soon returned, his eyelights watching the doorknob start to turn. It slowly creaked open, a small monochrome skeleton peeking his skull through and smiling.

"Good morning Error!" The glitch smiled at the smaller, ruffling the top of his skull. The monochrome giggled, a small lilac blush flushing his cheekbones. Error rose a brow, brushing it off and following the other out of his room.

"Morning Cross, you seem extra excited today." The monochrome giggled, Error hoping in his soul that it was his birthday he was excited about. He normally acted happy in the morning - soon getting annoyed by the middle of the day - but he was always extra excited on his birthday. Or anyone's birthday to be exact.

"Yup! I actually slept through the whole night without waking up to Dust being a crackhead!" Cross seemed to skip at his words, Error's soul dropping slightly. Did he not remember? Maybe there were two reasons to his happiness. But the further they walked down the hall the more Error began to lean towards him not remembering his birthday.

"So, anything special today?" Error nudged a little, hoping he was just blanking for a second. Cross paused, frowning as he looked at the glitch.

"Not that I know of, are we going on a mission?" The glitch's sockets widened, quickly shaking his head as they continued down the hall. He didn't know why but he felt so disappointed. He's never felt this disappointed when someone's forgotten his birthday before.

They walked into the kitchen, the rest of the gang chilling or just yelling at eachother. Cross skipped to his seat, Error reluctantly following him. They sat beside eachother, Killer being the first to notice them.

"Hey, it's our favorite duo! How was your night Error?" The glitch nodded, not speaking in favor of eating his food. Everyone glanced at eachother, Error looking up and squinting at them. Nightmare spoke before the glitch could question anything, standing up from his seat.

"Well, we're going to destroy OuterTale today, atleast, after Error eats." Everyone nodded, Error frowning deeply. That was the only Au that he actually liked, now he had to help destroy it. Hopefully it would be one of the Au's that Ink actually restores after they attack it.