Random Lemons

At this point idk
The cream was inspired by the pic above
Art not mine

----

Cream
---

Dream stepped into the house, a small leash in his hand as he grinned. Another skeleton walked in behind him, this skeleton being Cross. A pastel yellow collar was tied around his neck, a little bell along with his heart locket wrapped around the tag. The leash was also attached to the collar.

Cross had lost a bet to Ink, having to wear a collar and obey anybody of his choosing. The monochrome had chosen Dream in hopes that the taller skeleton would cut him some slack.

Boy was he wrong.

Dream still held a small smile, masking the true intent he held. He held onto the leash as he led the smaller to his bedroom, Cross nervously looking around. Once he was tugged into the room he could feel his soul begin to pound, his hand automatically wrapping around the leash he was attached to.

"D-Dre- Master, w-what are you d-doing?" A small shiver went down his spine at his words, knowing Ink probably intended for all of this to happen. The bastard knew about his crush on the golden skeleton, a bright blush hitting his cheekbones when the taller turned to face him. Probably also the reason he made him say 'master' apart of the bet.

"I decided that since you're stuck with me for a bit, we could have some fun~" Cross shuddered, watching as Dream shut the door behind him. His sockets widened when the other locked the door, the monochrome trying to figure out what the taller could be planning.

"D-Dr- M-Master, I-I d-don't k-kn- ah-" Cross yelped while he was backing up, tripping on the edge of the bed and falling backwards. His sockets screwed shut during the fall, soon opening to see Dream hovering over him, his blush growing brighter.

"Don't worry Crossy, I'll make sure you'll have plenty of fun~" Dream purred, the monochrome's sockets widening as the taller kissed him. He was surprised by how gentle the kiss started, his sockets shutting as he pressed back.

He gasped when his collar got tugged on, moaning lightly as the golden skeleton shoved his tongue into his mouth. His hands clutched onto Dream's shirt, the kiss becoming slightly sloppy as their lust increased.

He began to try and tug the others shirt off, Dream pulling back and grinning at the smallers attempts. Quickly pulling his shirt off he soon removed Cross's clothing, leaving him fully naked and exposed. The monochrome squeaked, attempting to cover himself. He hadn't realized he had summoned an ecto-body during the kiss, his member throbbing slightly.

The golden skeleton smiled, his hand grabbing the smallers dick harshly. A loud moan escaped Cross's mouth, his mind blurring at the fact that this situation was so random. In all honesty, he didn't mind, especially since it was his crush who was doing all these pleasureful acts to him.

The smaller panted softly, watching dazedly as Dream rubbed his member. He was trying not to moan too loudly, obviously failing as he released a loud moan when Dream tugged the leash, his moan coming out choked.

The golden skeleton pumped the others dick faster, only to place his thumb over the head and pressing down hard. Cross whined loudly, panting as he went to grab Dream's hand.

"A-Ah~ p-please, s-staahpp iittt~ l-let gooooooo~" Dream chuckled darkly, tugging on the leash harshly. Cross let out a choked moan, his hand retracting from the others arm to grab the leash.

"I'm sorry, what was that?~" A triumphant grin rested on his skull, Cross moaning lightly at the sight. He couldn't get over at how hot the other was, submitting fully and allowing the taller to do as he pleased.