Random Shiz

I'm working on requests, I'm almost done with the NightInk and Crossmare requests, but I've noticed someone disappeared. I have no clue why but I'm sure it was a good reason. And to commemorate my random fond memories of making random drabbles for them I'm going to post them in this chapter. That way not only will I not lose then to discord, if they find this book they can remember the bullshit we did.

I hope you're good Coral.

---

Kross and Errink (Fluff)

Killer sighed, his gaze half aimed at the sidewalk and half aimed at the people around him. Considering he didn't want to bump into anybody he payed attention to his surroundings with half interest. He made sure to keep a socket out for the place he was supposed to be going, Boba Central or something like that.

He spotted the Boba Central place, quickly rushing inside to look for his friend. Inwardly sighing he spotted the black boned skeleton in the corner.

"Error!" The shorter looked up, rolling his eyelights in response.

"You're late." Killer chuckled.

"Or maybe you're just early." Error groaned and got up, dragging Killer to the line. They patiently waited, Killer poking Error and trying to annoy him.

They realized they reached the counter when they heard a giggle. Looking up they saw a monochrome skeleton, a soft smile gracing their features.

"Welcome to Boba Central, what would you like today?" Killer blushed and stood frozen as Error smiled.

"I'll get the usual, Cross." Cross giggled and began to tap the computer screen.

"And for you?" Killer snapped out of his daze, finally looking at the board.

"I'll get a Caramel Milk Tea." Cross nodded and placed in the order.

"That'll be $13.69." Killer, since it was his turn to pay, grabbed a twenty and handed it to Cross. Cross smiled adn opened the cash drawer, winking at Error as he grabbed the change.

"Ink's here." Error blushed heavily, muttering something under his breathe. Killer grinned and grabbed the money from Cross.

"Thank you!" The two went to sit down, Killer pestering the other about 'Ink.'

"I didn't know you had a boyfriend!" Error groaned and plopped in the seat.

"Just shut up and leave me to die." Killer continued to pester the other for the next few minutes when they heard a chuckle.

"I thought you didn't like people Error?" The black skeleton blushed, glaring up at the taller skeleton.

"Shutup Ink." Killer gasped, grinning as he scanned the worker.

"You're Ink? Wow, I didn't think Error could get a boyfriend!" The ink blot blushed, placing the drinks down respectively.

"Here's your drinks, have a nice day!" Ink walked away, Killer grinning again. Error instantly cut him off.

"He can't be my boyfriend, I don't even have his number." Error started grumbling under his breathe as he drank his tea. Killer soon noticed numbers on it.

"Error." Error rose a bone brow, turning the cup and gasping. On the cup was Ink's number, a neatly written 'call me' under it. Error gasped, grinning and pointing at the tallers cup.

Turning his around he saw a number, this one from the cute skele at the register. Killer blushed and whooped, a faint giggle sounding out. He looked back at the monochrome who was already looking at him. The skele waved, Killer returning it.