I'm Dying Help- Also Shitpost

Chaotic times man-

"I'm like damn she's fine~" Night purred, watching Cross walk into the kitchen.

"Wonder when she'll be mine~" Killer sighed, flopping onto the couch as Horror snickered beside him.

"She walk past I press rewind~" Horror nudged Dust, everyone eyeing the door to the kitchen.

"Let's see that ass one more~" Dust said, grinning as they watched Cross walk out of the kitchen with a smile.

"I got the soda!" He quickly noticed the blushes and yeeted the soda at them.

---

"What are you?" Nightmare asked Cross, holding to slices of bread against his head.

"Umm, an adorable bean that you love?" Cross questioned not sure what to say. Nightmare stared at him before sighing.

"You were supposed to say an idiot sandwich but you're not lying." Cross giggled and hugged the goopy skeleton.

-

"What are you?" Killer looked at Dream nervously, wondering why the hell there were slices of bread against his skull.

"A skeleton?" Dream shook his head, his stare deadly serious.

"An idiot sandwich." Killer's sockets widened, small tears forming.

"I-I know I can be an idiot, but-but- I'm sorry!" Dream instantly dropped the bread and hugged his lover, apologizing profusely for the joke.

-

"What are ya'?" Farmer questioned, Horror grinning back at him as he glanced at the slices of bread.

"An idiot sandwich." Farmer nodded, pressing a kiss to the smaller's foreskull.

"A lovable idiot sandwich, but an idiot sandwich." Horror squealed, snuggling up against Farmer as the taller laughed.

---

"You may be a thot!" Nightmare said, staring at Cross with a serious gaze.

"But you're my thot, c'mon bitch we're going to get frappuccinos." Cross laughed as the two left, Dust and Killer just looking at eachother confused.

---

Dream was laughing his non existant ass off as he tried to hug Cross, the oreo spraying the door with lysol. The positive skeleton had come to visit Killer, who was recording, and Cross was having no Corona in his home. He started screeching as Dream came closer, the oreo pushing him away before running past him.

---

"Where's my mom?" Killee questioned, looking around the store for the monochrome skeleton he called mom. Dream snickered beside him, looking around as well.

"Mom!" Dream started laughing whe Killer started shouting mom, people looking at them strange.

-

"Have you seen my mom?" Horror looked back at Killer confused, leaning against Farmer. He stayed quiet, Killer nodding and continuing on.

"Ok, you'll see you're death day soon."

-

"I found her!" Killer stopped by a painting of a woman, Dream laughing.

"Your mom's hot." Killer shook his head and flipped the painting off.

"You whore!" He started walking away, Dream trying not to laugh too loud.

-

"Okay I'm about to call this bitch." He pulled his phone out, dialing Cross's number and holding it to his 'ear.'

"He probably left me." Dream laughed, leaning against the wall they were beside.

"Hello?" Killer gasped, quickly acting angry.

"Where are you?" He asked, laughter heard from the other side of the phone.

"We left." The crying skeleton whine, Dream laughing from behind him.

"You do this everytime!" Cross started laughing, Nightmare being heard from the other side laughing as well.

"I hate you, were breaking up!" He hung up, stomping his foot. He looked back at Dream, the two laughing at the idiocy.

---

"So..." Cross stared at the two alternate Cross's in front of him. They stared back, one raising a bone brow.

"So you're the original." Cross nodded, pointing at the one with the headband.

"You're Xcellence." He nodded, the two addressed looking at the other one.

"Well I'm normally called Cross..so that'll be confu-" He was cut off by Cross, who was grinning like a hyena.

"You shall be named Mono." Xcellence stared at him, highly confused.

"What in the world?" Mono shrugged, not caring.

"Anyways, I have memes-"