Apparition 1: Prologue

To summon her,

You must knock three times on the last stall of the girl's bathroom, located in the old building, and ask upon her presence.

You must be careful, because the seventh wonder both gives and takes.

I hope you're ready.

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

"Hanako, Hanako.. Are you there?"
Quietly spoke a feminine voice. In spite of having confidence a few seconds ago, your tone trembled, and so did your knuckles against the old wood.

It was... quiet.

Too quiet.

You reached into your pocket for your cellular device. "I'm sure that I did this correctly..!" Your expression suddenly altered, while a nervous grin came to show. "...O.. Oh well! Just my luck, haha!"

Moving your phone back into your pocket, you opened the bathroom door yourself, gazing inside of the stall which remained empty. "Yeah! This is definitely fake! There's no reason for me to be here..!" Yet another sound of nervous laughter left your lips, as you tried to convince yourself so you could avoid doing something so terrifying.

Your eyes suddenly shifted away. "I.. I do have to pee, though..." And so, instead of using the bathroom in the haunted stall, you closed it and moved inside of the vacant one directly beside it. You brought the fabrics of your underwear down before sitting down on the toilet seat, and although you were relieving yourself, there was also an uncomfortable pressure in the air.

"Is it just me or does it feel really stuffy in here...?" You pushed your knees together, staring at the flooring. After seconds had passed, you reached for the toilet paper holder, but it was until then did you realize...

This old building stopped producing toilet paper.

An sharp gasp left you, while blue lines of discouragement began to amend below your eyelids. "I forgot this building doesn't have any toilet paper!!" You screeched, before sighing loudly. "Ugh.. I wish i had some.." Though, with or without toilet paper, it wasn't as if it was the end of the world. With that resolve in mind, you were about to stand, but something in particular made you freeze. 

On the right of you, a roll of toilet paper was presented beside your feet. The person's hand was very vivid, and they shook it gently as they offered it to you below the stall. "Here."

"Oh, thank you." You casually replied, very gratituitous. Taking it, you unraveled a bit of the paper from the roll, and proceeded quietly. Standing up, you flushed behind yourself, however when your hand laid on the doorknob, it finally dawned on you.  

Reduced to fear, you wanted to believe that you imagined things.. yet you knew that your mind was not playing tricks on you. In an instant you cracked, shedding nervous sputters as your [E/C] eyes remained wide and full of disbelief. Slowly you turned your head to the right of you, awaiting some sort of gesture or sound to perhaps give you a wake up call. "D-D.. Did I... just hear.. a boy's v..voice?"

Wanting to move, your body did the exact opposite, causing you to sit there like a statue. Maybe something was waiting for you on the other side of the door? Were you going to die? Alone and by a possible poltergeist?!

"Is there a problem with that?"

There it was again! A high-pitched, yet masculine tone, slightly ominous and sure to give you the jitters. "H-Huh??" You looked around the stall you stood in, and even crouched down to look below it, yet to no avail. At this point, you couldn't even breathe correctly.