The Day Of The Demon??

(A/n): {Welp-}

{~Akira's POV.~}

I was thinking about the other night.

"Maybe I should have just erased (her/his) memories... It would have been a safer course of action to have taken. Well, it's too late now even if I wanted to." I thought with a sigh. Well, you may think being a Meishu is an honor to behold, and that the other Demons would bow to me, but that's not the case in the Demon world. The only thing other Demons want to do to me is kill me, so they can take my spot as the highest-ranking Demon. All Demons really care about is power. So, to put it simply... I hate my own kind.

That's why I kill them whenever we cross paths. As I was thinking, I could sense a presence... Those Demon Slayers again. Except it was only one this time, and it seemed that he was very slowly heading towards the exit of the woods. That peaked my curiosity, so I warped over to his location. When I looked around from a tree top, I saw a bloody Demon Slayer. It was the same one from the other night... He was limping, drenched in what seemed to be his own, and someone else's blood...and he looked like he was in extreme pain. I sighed and warped in front of him. He gasped, and immediately started crying.

"Another Demon!? You're not the same one from before... Please, kill me. Please...!" He begged.

"Kill you...? I understand you're suffering, but you want me to end your life?" I asked. He coughed up blood and nodded.

"Please... It hurts... Derek... He died trying to protect me... I was too weak to do anything... It's my fault he's dead...! Please, just kill me, Demon...!" He pleaded. I sighed.

"I'm sure he'd want you to survive for him... Not just throw your life away to a Demon like me." I said. He started to sob.

"But... Look at me...! I'm already dying...!" He said. I looked down at the ground, then looked back at him.

"I could help you, you know... Without killing you, shall I add." I said. He looked at me in shock.

"But... You're a Demon...! Why would you want to help a human, let alone a Demon Slayer!?" He exclaimed.

"Everyone deserves a second chance." I said as I walked towards him. I placed my hand on his head, causing a bright light to surround him. Once the light cleared...he was still wounded, but the bleeding had stopped. He looked to where the profuse blood had been gushing from in shock.

"I-I can't believe it! How'd the bleeding just stop all of a sudden!? And I don't feel light-headed anymore! But, wait...I have to repay you somehow! I apologize for my foolishness about assuming all Demons were pure evil! You're clearly not like those foul beasts at all... Please, tell me of some way I can repay you!" The Demon Slayer said.

"If you wish to repay me...then tell me about the Demon who did this to you." I said. He looked at me surprised.

"What are you planning on doing after I tell you about him...?" He asked. I chuckled.

"I'll go kill him." I said. He gasped.

"You're a Demon that kills other Demons!?" He exclaimed. I nodded.

"Basically, yes." I said. He thought for a minute.

"Interesting... Well, his name is Ishagaru Henkora. He was the strongest Demon I've ever faced... Be careful, uhhh..." He trailed off. I chuckled.