A New Report

(A/n): {Oh, yay!}

{~Akira's POV.~}

Akechi laughed again.

"Exactly! You can't sugar-coat it anymore now that the truth has been revealed! He's a Demon that will meet the same fate as all the others! Which is being struck down by my blade!" Akechi said. I glared at him.

"I'd like to see you try!" I thought. (Y/n) glared at him.

"I think you've asked everything you wanted. Goodbye, Akechi." (Y/n) said as (she/he) slammed the door on him. I sighed.

"I'm sorry, (Y/n)..." I mumbled. (Y/n) looked over at me with a smile.

"It's okay. Let's just focus on finding Ren right now, alright?" (Y/n) asked. I looked up at (her/him) with a smile.

"Yeah. Thank you, (Y/n)."

{°•At The Main Center Of Osaka Village!•°}

{~Akira's POV.~}

I pulled out the phone that (Y/n) got me and sent a message to Morgana, since I couldn't think of anyone else to ask.

"Hello, Morgana. I was wondering if you've seen, or heard from Ren recently..."

"Oh. Hey, Akira. And about Ren... I haven't seen him since yesterday. I got worried and started asking everyone if they knew where he was once I woke up. It turns out that he had a run-in with a Demon--and a powerful one at that... He got injured by it and is currently at Ann's house. He's so lucky to be getting taken care of by Lady Ann..."

"He's safe!? That's a relief... I started to think that maybe the worst had happened to him... Thank you for telling me, Morgana. And can you tell me where Ann's house is? I want to check on Ren."

"You're such a big brother... Anyway, Ann's house isn't too far from the town's Inn--Leblanc. It should be a short walk from there."

"Thank you, Morgana. I'll have to repay you in some way in the future."

"Sushi would be nice! But you're welcome, Akira."

"I'll repay you with sushi then. It won't be today, but maybe on my next day off."

"Okay! Sounds like a deal. Ren rarely takes me with him for sushi... He said I'd be too annoying to deal with because by the time we'd leave he'd be broke... I know it's just an excuse for him to take Lady Ann instead of me, though."

"That sounds like him... But, wait. I have a question before we stop our conversation. Is Ren dating Ann?"

"You mean he hasn't told you!? I honestly don't know why I expected anything more from him... I didn't want to have to be the one to tell you this since I know Ren is going to find out and definitely be pissed about it, but oh well... He is dating Ann. He has been for awhile."

"How long is awhile...?"

"Uh... Two years..."