A Demon's Blame

(A/n): {A Demon's Blame, the worst of all.}

{~Akira's POV.~}

I warped into a tree, and coughed up more blood. I healed automatically after I sat down, which is a power all Demons have. But there were more scars than I had before left over. I sighed as I warped down to the ground. I almost fell down when I did though.

"I'm still exhausted..." I mumbled as I tried to stay upright. I had to hold myself up by leaning against a nearby tree to do so. It was already dusk...? Just how long was I in that fight for? Well, it didn't matter now... I heard a noise. I closed my eyes, and was able to tell who it was. It was (Y/n) by the scent of them.

"Why aren't you scared of me...? You really are different from everyone else..." I thought with a sigh. I warped right in front of (her/him) after I gained some of my strength back. (Y/n) jumped a little from me suddenly showing up. I glanced at (her/him) with a smirk.

"What?" I said. (She/he) shook (her/his) head.

"It's nothing... Now, why are you here?" (Y/n) said. I saw a dagger on (her/his) waist, and chuckled.

"I could ask you the same...but I live here, so I can go where I please. Now, I have a question for you... I see you brought a dagger. Are you that scared of me?" I asked. (Y/n) gasped.

"Well, of course I am! You're a literal Demon!" (She/he) exclaimed. I chuckled, and snapped my fingers, warping the dagger into my hand. (Y/n) looked at (her/his) dagger in my hand in shock.

"How did you--"

"It's called having powers. Anyway, I hope you know that normal daggers can't do anything to a Demon. Here--I'll show you." I said as I slid the dagger across my wrist. It didn't hurt, nor draw any blood. (Y/n) gasped.

"How does that work...?" (She/he) said. I threw the dagger into the air, and warped it back onto (Y/n's) waist.

"I'm a Demon. Normal blades can't harm me. They have to be purified like the Katanas the Demon Slayers use. I really can't believe that you're still alive..." I said with a sigh. (Y/n) glared at me.

"Hey! I'm not some baka!" (Y/n) said.

"Oh, yeah? If you aren't...then tell me why you have zero knowledge on Demons when you live in a village that only talks about, and kills Demons." I said.

"W-well--That's not fair!" (Y/n) said. I laughed.

"So you admit it!" I said. (Y/n) looked away.

"Well...if we're going to be questioning each other here, then...what other powers do you have? Other than warping yourself, and other things...?" (Y/n) asked.

"Well, I can heal myself and I can stop others from bleeding out, and I can summon a blue flame that can't be put out. Plus I can sense, and smell people from miles away. I go off what I sense to know what it is, then I go off their scent to pinpoint who it is. That's pretty much it." I said. (Y/n) seemed interested in this specific topic.

"Woah... So, that's all you can do, right?" (Y/n) asked. I nodded.

"Pretty much, yeah." I said while stretching out in hopes of getting rid of my now sore, exhausted body. (Y/n) seemed to be thinking about something since (she/he) got rather quiet all of a sudden.