A Demon And A Hacker

(A/n): {Let's get started!!}

{~Akira's POV.~}

I woke up to the sun shining through the window of my room. (Y/n) told me that I had a day off today, so I could sleep in as long as I wanted. I remembered that Ren wanted me to meet him at his house later since he was off too. He said he'd be bored all day, and thought it'd be a good opportunity for me to meet his friends. I sat up in bed with a sigh.

"I guess I might as well get up..." I thought with a yawn. The phone (Y/n) gave me the other day started buzzing. (Y/n) had already set the names for the numbers so I'd know who it's from. It was mainly to be used to help me keep in touch with (Y/n) in case of an emergency, but it was also useful right now when there was no danger. Because Ren sent me a message telling me he'd meet me at Leblanc soon. I got up and decided to get ready for that.

{°•Later!°•}

{~Akira's POV.~}

I heard the door open. I looked over, already knowing who it was from their scent. I looked over at Ren with a smile.

"Aye, Akira. So, this is where you're staying?" Ren asked. I nodded and stood up. Ren chuckled as Futaba ran up to him.

"Where have you been, Ren!?" Futaba yelled. Ren chuckled nervously.

"About that... Being a Demon Slayer isn't an easy job, you know..." Ren said. Futaba scoffed.

"I thought you were dead!!" Futaba yelled. Ren sighed.

"Yeah, yeah... Look, I'm sorry. It's not like I wanted to get caught up in all of that work." Ren said. Futaba pouted.

"The least you could have done was visit us! Is it really that hard!?" Futaba exclaimed. I wanted to laugh, but I was trying my best to compose myself. But... Ren looked so tense from getting yelled at by a fifteen year old girl that... I couldn't help but laugh.

"Ha, haha, hahaha!!!" I felt myself physically get weak from laughing so much. Ren glared at me.

"It's not funny!!" Ren yelled. I wiped away a tear, and caught my breath.

"S-sure...sure it isn't!" I said with another laugh. Ren glared at me until Futaba spoke up.

"Ren, I believe we were talking!!" Futaba yelled. Ren jumped back a little from her voice. When I saw that I only laughed more.

"I'd like to see how you'd react if she were yelling at you!" Ren said. Sojiro sighed.

"Why does this always happen...?" Sojiro mumbled. Once I got myself together I decided to talk to Sojiro until their little fight subsided.

"Do they fight often...?" I asked. Sojiro nodded.

"Unfortunately, yes..." Sojiro said. I chuckled.

"Do their fights last long?" I asked. Sojiro nodded.

"Usually, they do." Sojiro said. I sighed.

"Well... It seems like this will take longer than I intended." I said. Sojiro nodded.

"Yeah... Now that he's here... Are you and Ren related?" Sojiro asked.