Are We Missing Someone...?

(A/n): {I can't wait to write more! (No sarcasm intended)}

{~Akira's POV.~}

I woke up to (Y/n) shaking me awake.

"It's time to go, so get up before I leave you!" (Y/n) said. I chuckled.

"What's the hurry, (Y/n)?" I asked. (Y/n) sighed.

"We don't want to be late! It'd be embarrassing if rumors spread about us..." (Y/n) mumbled as (she/he) was already walking to the door that lead out of my room. I chuckled as I got up and hugged (Y/n) from behind.

"I say let them say whatever they want~" I said.

"A-Akira... Keep it professional at the D.S.A. Base!" (Y/n) said as (she/he) pulled away. I chuckled and nodded.

"As you wish." I said. (Y/n) opened the door to my room and before (she/he) completely left, (she/he) looked over (her/his) shoulder at me.

"Are you coming, or what...?" (Y/n) said. I smiled.

"Yes. But are you sure you don't want me to--"

"I swear, if you bring up sex..." (Y/n) mumbled. I shook my head.

"You didn't let me finish... I was going to say, 'Are you sure you don't want me to just warp you there?' But if that's what you want..." I trailed off with a smirk. (Y/n) turned around and shook (her/his) head frantically.

"I-I said no!" (Y/n) said with a dark blush. I chuckled.

"I know. I was just kidding." I said. (Y/n) glared at me.

"Don't joke like that ever again..." (Y/n) said. I nodded.

"I won't as long as you don't want me to." I said. (Y/n) sighed.

"Good..." (Y/n) said as (she/he) walked ahead and I decided to follow (her/him).

{•°At The D.S.A. Base!•°}

{~Akira's POV.~}

I noticed that Ren wasn't anywhere in sight as soon as I got to the Training Grounds.

"He's always here by now... Maybe he slept in." I thought and simply brushed it off. Mishima saw me and immediately ran up to me.

"Hey, Akira! Have you seen Amamiya-san by chance?" Mishima asked. I shook my head.

"No... Did something happen to him?" I asked--starting to get worried. Mishima shook his head.

"Well, not that I know of... It's just that he's late today. So, I thought that if anyone knew if anything happened to him it would be you..." Mishima explained. I nodded.

"I see... I'll ask (Y/n) about it if he's still not here later." I said. Mishima nodded.

"Oh, okay... Do you want to train with me until then?" Mishima asked. I chuckled.

"Of course. But you better give it everything you've got, because I'm not going to go easy on you!" I said. Mishima nodded.