Meeting The Demon Hunter

(A/n): {Goro Akechi time!!}

{~Akira's POV.~}

I sighed. The only two things that were on my mind was Ren getting better and the Demon that did that to him... I looked down at the floor.

"If only I could get a name of the Demon that hurt Ren, or even where it ran off to afterwards... I'm sure I'd be able to find it quicker if I knew." I thought with a sigh.

"I will kill you..." I mumbled as I looked down. Someone tapped me on my shoulder.

"Hey, Akira... I don't think I've ever seen you so upset before... Don't worry. We'll find the Demon that hurt Ren, and make it pay soon. We just haven't heard anything about it from anyone yet..." (Y/n) said. I sighed.

"About that... As much as I hate to put him in this situation... I'm planning on asking Ren directly about it." I said. (Y/n) shook (her/his) head.

"I don't think that's a good idea... Plus, I'm sure it's too traumatic for him to recall everything right away." (Y/n) said. I sighed.

"That may be true... But there's no other way... We're getting nowhere as is." I said. (Y/n) sighed.

"I guess you've got a point..." (Y/n) mumbled. I looked down.

"For once I wish I was wrong and that there was another way... But I've got to do this. I'll tell you how it goes tomorrow." I said. (Y/n) nodded.

"Okay... Good luck, Akira." (Y/n) said. I nodded.

"Thank you. I'll be needing it..." I said as I went to the Training Grounds to check on everyone's training. It was part of my duty as the Second-in-Command. I sighed as I thought about everything that's happened... I remembered my past with my mother before her death...

"Akira! Run! Please, you have to survive! That girl will help you!"

"W-what girl!? What's going on, momma!?"

"Please...! RUN!!"

"But--"

"I SAID RUN!! I don't want you to die too...!"

"I don't want to leave you, dad, or Ren behind! I want to stay with you all!"

"Akira... We'll always be right by your side... Every step of the way. Because, Akira... We love you. And for as long as you remember us... We'll always be there for you..."

I had to shake my head to stop thinking about those memories. But something I've always questioned was... "That girl" that my mom brought up... I can't remember anything past that point, so did I forget a lot...? But that was over two hundred years ago... I'm sure it's nothing.

{°•At Ann's House!•°}

{~Akira's POV.~}

I followed Ann to the room Ren was in again. Futaba didn't come with me this time which was for the best in my opinion. I looked over at Ren with pity as he looked over at me. Ann closed the door and decided to wait outside of the room, since I told her what I wanted to discuss with Ren beforehand.