A Demon Can Be A Demon Slayer?

(A/n): {I'm actually having fun while writing for once! YAY!! Until I see a spelling error, then I die on the inside-}

{~Akira's POV.~}

I sighed. We were finally here. It wasn't far, I just prefer warping...

"Well, let's go. Oh, yeah. You'll be referring to me as chief (Y/n)-san while we're here. Got it? It's okay if you don't though. I'm not too extreme about all of that. But the other Demon Slayers would feel some sort of way if you didn't." (Y/n) said. I nodded.

"Understood, Chief (Y/n)-san." I said. (Y/n) nodded.

"Good. Now, let's go introduce you to everyone." (Y/n) said while leading the way. As we were walking down the hall of the Base, there were a few Demon Slayers whispering to each other upon seeing me.

They weren't the same Demon Slayers from yesterday it seemed...but I bet they could already tell that I wasn't a "normal human". We stopped at a big door. (Y/n) opened it and the Demon Slayers that seemed to be training all stopped what they were doing, then saluted to (Y/n) like (she/he) was some sort of Army General. (Y/n) nodded at me.

"This is Akira Kurusu. My new Second-in-Command." (Y/n) said. I almost choked on air at the Rank, "Second-in-Command."

"Wait. What!? Him!? He's the new Second-in-Command just like that!?" One of the Demon Slayers exclaimed. The original Second-in-Command, going off his clothes, walked up to me with a glare. I looked him dead in the eyes with a blank expression. He gave me a death glare.

"What can you do that I can't, huh!?" He yelled.

"Ask the Leader, (Y/n)-san." I said. He looked over at (Y/n).

"What's the meaning of this, (Y/n)-san!?" He yelled at (Y/n). (Y/n) smiled.

"He's the new Second-in-Command. You have to take orders from him when I'm not around. Did you forget how Rankings work, Ren?" (Y/n) said.

"That's not what I meant and you know it!" Ren said. I'll admit, this guy was starting to get on my nerves, but I decided to stay quiet. I had a feeling that (Y/n) would take care of him in no time.

"Ren, I'm afraid that he's just more skilled than you. If you wish to fight him to find out on your own, then be my guest." (Y/n) said. Ren smiled. I see that I was completely wrong about (Y/n) now... (She/he) didn't handle it.

"Challenge him to a fight...? Alright. If it's fine with you, (Y/n)-san, then I will!" Ren said. (Y/n) nodded.

"It's fine by me. Is that okay with you, Akira?" (Y/n) said. I nodded.

"Yes. But I want to ask you something beforehand." I said. (Y/n) nodded.

"Okay. What is it?" (Y/n) asked. I whispered to (her/him).

"Is it okay if I use my powers...? Or should I use a weapon like them instead...? If I use my powers, I won't use anything that could kill him..." I said. (Y/n) shook (her/his) head before whispering back.

"You'll have to use a Katana. I'm sure Ren wouldn't feel like it's a fair fight, and would probably call you weak if you resorted to your powers..." (Y/n) said. I nodded.