A Demon's Long Lost Family

(A/n): {I feel like this just might end up being my longest story yet...}

{~Akira's POV.~}

I was sound asleep until I felt myself start to slide to the side. Once I woke up, I realized that I was falling off the bed. Before I could react, I fell onto the floor. I shot up with a groan.

"Wha...?" I said as I realized what happened. (Y/n) lifted the bed up enough to make me fall off of it. (Y/n) set the matress back down with a smile.

"Good morning!" (Y/n) said with a smile. I sighed.

"Was that really necessary...?" I asked as I sat up and held my head since it hit the floor when I fell... (Y/n) nodded.

"Yep! Now, let's go. If you don't follow me immediately, I'll leave you behind." (Y/n) informed me. I stood up with a yawn.

"That wouldn't be a problem... I can just warp there." I said. (Y/n) sighed.

"Can't you just walk?" (Y/n) asked.

"Well, I could...it's just that I don't want to." I said. (Y/n) sighed.

"How are you somehow the most skilled, yet laziest Demon Slayer I've ever had on my side?" (Y/n) asked.

"I'm not lazy!" I shot back with a glare. (Y/n) chuckled.

"Sure you aren't..." (Y/n) said. I smiled.

"Well, I'm just trying to get there ASAP. You seem to be in a hurry, too. So...here--allow me to help you get there sooner..." I said with a smirk as I walked towards (Y/n).

"Hey, what are you doing!? Don't you dare come any closer!" (Y/n) said.

"Are you scared...?" I asked (her/him). (Y/n) took a step back.

"N-no! I'm not!" (Y/n) stuttered out with a light, yet noticeable, blush. I smirked even more when I saw that. Once I stood in front of (Y/n) while (she/he) was backed up against a wall, I tilted (her/his) chin up to look me in my eyes. I smiled as I leaned in so my face was only an inch away from (hers/his). (Y/n) blushed a dark shade of red and was about to say something before I cut (her/him) off.

"I thought you were looking at me a certain way... If you wanted me so bad all you needed to do was speak up, (Y/n)~" I said with a chuckle. (Y/n) seemed to be speechless, so I decided to stop teasing (her/him) and warp us to the D.S.A. Base immediately.

Once we arrived at the D.S.A. Base, (Y/n) stumbled from the shock. I caught (her/him) with a chuckle.

"Pull yourself together, (Y/n)." I said as I stood (her/him) upright. Yes. This was my payback for earlier when (she/he) threw me off the bed while I was asleep. (Y/n) stood up straight and glared at me.

"What was all of that for!?" (Y/n) yelled. I chuckled as I walked ahead.

"It's called payback." I said with a smirk. (Y/n) ran up to my side.

"Payback for what!?" (Y/n) asked. I looked at (her/him).

"This morning when you woke me up. I hope you know that if you do that again I'll warp you here just so you'll get dizzy." I said. (Y/n) sighed.