The Return Of The Demon Slayer's Leader

(A/n): {The title is pretty straight forward.}

{~Akira's POV.~}

I woke up to (Y/n) shaking me awake. I sat up and looked over at (Y/n).

"Oh... Hey, (Y/n). I guess it's time--wait! You're okay now!?" I yelled. (Y/n) laughed.

"I can tell that you're still not a morning person. But, yes. I'm not sick anymore." (Y/n) said. I sighed in relief.

"I'm glad you're feeling better now. Are you going to go back to the D.S.A. Base today?" I asked. (Y/n) nodded with a smile.

"Yep!" (Y/n) said with a chuckle. I sighed.

"Then...be careful." I said. (Y/n) raised a brow.

"Since when are you my dad? You don't need to worry about me, Akira." (Y/n) said with a small smile. I nodded.

"I know. It's just that...I can't help it." I said. (Y/n) smiled.

"You know, Akira...I'm glad you're the way you are." (Y/n) said.

"Do you mean how I'm not like every other Demon?" I asked. (Y/n) nodded.

"Yeah... If that came off as rude, then... I'm sorry." (Y/n) said. I shook my head.

"No. It's fine. You're just speaking the truth." I said as I stood up. (Y/n) nodded.

"Oh. There's something I've been wondering about that..." (Y/n) said.

"Oh? What is it?" I asked. (Y/n) took a deep breath.

"Well, I was wondering... How are you and Ren so calm when you're both Demons? All Demons are feral... right?" (Y/n) asked. I sighed.

"The only reason Ren and I aren't feral... Well, it's because we're part human. It gives us the choice of fighting back that feral Demon that's still inside us. I can sense that Ren is more human than he is Demon. I'm the exact opposite, yet I'm somehow calmer than him...which is...confusing to say the least. But don't think that just because I'm calmer that I'm still not as feral as a Demon." I said. (Y/n) nodded along.

"Wait. What do you mean by that last part...?" (Y/n) asked. I looked away.

"That's...something I hope you'll never learn for yourself." I said as I walked towards the door and opened it.

"Let's get going. We're just wasting time talking here. Plus, I'm sure everyone is desperate to see their real leader again." I said.

"Oh, right..." (Y/n) said as (she/he) walked ahead of me.

"I don't want you to see that side of me... I'm trying to keep it down--to not let it surface. But...I can tell I'm getting to my limit. I have to find a way to overcome this, and quick..." I thought as I followed (Y/n).

{°•At The D.S.A. Base Yet Again!°•}

{~Akira's POV.~}

"It seems that everyone's happy to see (Y/n) again. But I expected as much." I thought before (Y/n) announced something.