DON'T WORRY: I'M HERE

And that's when Chan realised,
Felix had a sweet side too...
.
.
.
.
.
Chan looked into Felix's eyes deeply. He noticed the spark of kindness behind the cold behaviour. He could feel the satisfaction inside Felix of being able to help someone and complete it nicely. It had only been one day,

But Chan had started to understand Felix.

Chan understood that Felix was one of those who had become someone else because of their past. But they couldn't help but show their real selves sometimes. At this, Chan couldn't control himself but ask.

CHAN: H-Hyung??
FELIX: Mhm. *tiny smile*

Usually smiles make you feel better. And I'm not saying that Felix's smile was unpleasant. It was just brought up in the wrong minute.

Chan hesitated to ask his question. He didn't want to hurt Felix. He didn't want that beautiful smile to go away. But he couldn't help it. He had to make sure, he just had to.

CHAN: F-felix pls answer truthfully.
FELIX: *nods*
CHAN: I- Is it t-true that ur mom is...
FELIX: my mom is what?

Chan looks away, hesitantly.

CHAN: I uh- you know. Today, those bts people said stuff a-and...

Chan hears a low sigh. And right on that time, he realised,

He fucked up.

Chan looked back at Felix only to be met by his poor baby face, now in the verge of tears. Chan cursed at himself for being so dumb.

CHAN: F-Felix...im s-sorry I don't mean to-
FELIX: No it's fine. I understand. Your probably worried about your dad and yourself. It's fine seriously *sigh*
CHAN: No Felix it's not fine. I understand how you feel. It must be really hard for you.

Felix looks up at Chan. Chan gives a comforting smile.

CHAN: Don't worry. I'm here.

Felix suddenly hugged Chan tightly. He let's all his tears out on Chan's shirt, feeling his warmth. Felix felt the comfort and compassion Chan was trying to give him. He felt safe and...loved.

Chan moved his hand to Felix's hair and firmly caressed it. He bought Felix closer, leaving no distance, and hugged him tighter. Chan placed Felix's head closer to his chest.

Felix loved the feeling of being close to the little one.

FELIX: Thanks so much for understanding.
CHAN: Mhm.

Silence

FELIX: My mom's never here. She's always busy...

Chan was shocked by the sudden mention of his mom.

FELIX: busy with guys.
CHAN: *nods*
FELIX: She never pays attention to me. I bet she wouldn't even mind if I take drugs!!

Chan was shocked by what came out of Felix's mouth. Did his mom really not care??

FELIX: She goes out with someone different every month. It annoys me a lot. She just leaves me behind. I'm always feeling lonely, even with being the most popular and wealthiest kid with lots of friends.

Chan felt really sorry for Felix. He wanted to help him out with this. Even if Chan himself doesn't stay for a long time with him.

FELIX: I feel left out and unloved. I want to live a normal life with a caring family. I also wanna know how it feels.

Felix suddenly starts becoming angry. And Chan could feel it.

FELIX: She has become a slut!! A literal bitch. A toy for SEX!!!

Felix bursts out again and hugs Chan tighter.

FELIX: Thanks  for making me feel loved.

That night Felix just kept crying till he fell asleep in Chan's arms, leaving Chan thinking about the boy...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yo wassupppp.
So this is a special chap cuz we just got holidays for CORONA and exams are cancel too!!
I know this doesn't really look like a special chap but this was actually not planned to be done and also a little sneak peek into Felix's life.😏😏
Anyways byeee.
Enjoy😍