BAD LUCK

We literally went from 5k to 6k within 7 chaps-

---------------------------------

Everyone waited for the bride to come. Changbin looked up at the stage where Hyunjin was standing. For some reason his heart hurt alot seeing Hyunjin stand there. He just wanted to go and hold him tightly. Hyunjin himself wasn't feeling very great. He felt like everything was lost. At this point, he even dreaded living. Beacuse in the end, is living even worth it?

Changbin sighed and looked down. Seems like there was nothing left except for bad luck. Meanwhile Chan kept giving Felix small glances, who was on the other side. He felt like something bad was about yo happen. Something that he'll be blamed for. Something that'll hurt Felix too. He shook his head, trying to ignore those feelings. He sighed lightly while he looked at Felix.

He just wanted a bright future. A happy life. For both of them. And he knew that they just need each other to make that dream come true. One side of him dreaded ever agreeing to his father's marriage. Another side of him was proud. Atleast he could help Felix. Hopefully.

His thoughts were interrupted when soft music started playing on the background. He noticed the little flower girls throwing flowers on the path. He waited for Yeji to come.

But instead of Yeji, a gun shot was heard in the background. Everyone, who were busy looking at the little kids throwing flowers, looked behind in shock and fear, closing their ears.

And there she was...

.
.
.
.
.

Ok ok listen.

First of all I wanted to say sorry for not updating yesterday. I was having a full day movie time with my siblings beacuse I realised I spend way too much time on my device doing random stuff and not spend time with them.

Also it's my story so I don't think you have any right to say anything anyways. Uptill now I've got really kind readers but you never know. Some ppl have way too much hate in their heart.

Second of all I know the chapter is short but I'm really not in the mood and it's very early in the morning. I've got some other stuff to do too. I might do some double update. Or might not. Depends.

It's not like I've lost interest in the story. Maybe I'm just sad its about to end. Who knows. But I hope you understand.

Thanks for cooperating.😁😁