TOO BUSY THINKING ABOUT YOU

i̥ͦ t̥ͦh̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦg̥ͦh̥ͦt̥ͦ i̥ͦ w̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦl̥ͦd̥ͦn̥ͦ't̥ͦ b̥ͦe̥ͦ u̥ͦp̥ͦd̥ͦḁͦt̥ͦi̥ͦn̥ͦg̥ͦ t̥ͦo̥ͦd̥ͦḁͦy̥ͦ b̥ͦe̥ͦḁͦc̥ͦu̥ͦs̥ͦe̥ͦ i̥ͦ w̥ͦḁͦs̥ͦ t̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦ b̥ͦu̥ͦs̥ͦy̥ͦ w̥ͦi̥ͦt̥ͦh̥ͦ m̥ͦy̥ͦ j̥ͦi̥ͦr̥ͦo̥ͦs̥ͦe̥ͦ b̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦk̥ͦ
b̥ͦu̥ͦt̥ͦ h̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦe̥ͦ i̥ͦ ḁͦm̥ͦ~

WARNING: I am very bad at speeches so get ready for the upcoming shit

----------------------------------

These few days all that travelled in Chan's mind was Felix. He was so worried about the boy that he would space out most of the time. He couldn't focus on his study and was keeping a close watch on Felix.

Not only that but he felt himself falling for the older more and more. Ever since he kissed him deeply, he found himself touching his lips time to time. He knew he had fallen too deep and getting out would be hard. All he could do was try confess now.

Everytime he spotted the boy somewhere, his mind would fill with multiple thought. Finally he made a decision

.
.
.

FELIX: so...what did you wanna talk about?

Chanlix was currently sitting at thet park. Chan had somehow made Felix agree to come here with him so they could "talk". Shockingly Felix agreed. He just couldn't stop himself and he didn't know why.

CHAN: I.. well.. I had to say something. I mean...I...

Chan found it hard to speak. This was the moment he had been waiting for. And he knew something could go horribly wrong.

Come on Chan you can do this.

Chan took Felix's hand in his and looked at the taken aback Felix in the eyes.

CHAN: Lix I've been waiting to tell you this but I never got a chance. You see...whenever you're around everything just feels so...great. I'm always busy thinking about you. You are one of the best things that have happened to me.  Everytime I'm with you I feel like I have everything I need. And I know for a fact that you are everything I need. Felix I...I just wanted to let you know that...that...

Chan took in a deep breath.

CHAN: that I love you...Felix...

Felix looked at Chan in shock. His shock soon changed to fear.

This...this can't be..

He stared at Chan not knowing what to do. While Chan bit his lip, waiting for his answer.

FELIX: Chan...I-I...

.
.
.

Yeah I'm gonna keep you guys hanging there. Let your imagination flow~

Hehe sorry. I'll try doing a double update. Byeeee