TRAUMATIZED PAST pt 2

Eleanor walked aimlessly, grinning widely for no reason whatsoever and occasionally tripping from time to time. Her vision was pretty blurry but it was enough to show her where she was going. Not like she cared though.

Suddenly she bumped into someone. She looked up not having a clue who that was.

ELEANOR: heyyyy

She said, her words slurry. The man smiled at her. By the look of it he was drunk too.

MAN: hey cutie

End of flashback.

Felix paused a while. He bit his lip harshly as his tears got worse.

FELIX: s-she slept with h-him.

Chan pulled Felix closer, rubbing his cheeks slowly.

FELIX: t-the next day s-she w-woke up a-and found it w-was h-her...

Felix let out a harsh cry, unable to complete the sentence. Chan panicked seeing Felix and hid Felix's face on Chan's chest.

CHAN: shh lix it's ok. You don't need to continue.

FELIX: i-it w-was her d-dad.

Chan widened his eyes at that.

Her dad? Does that mean Felix's father is...

CHAN: w-what...lix...

Felix nodded. He rubbed his eyes and tried continuing.

FELIX: he threatened her to n-not tell a-anyone.

He sniffled, clutching Chan's shirt tightly.

FELIX: later she f-found out she w-was p-pregnant. She hid it from e-everyone. B-but her dad s-somehow f-found out her p-pregnancy test. T-they planned on g-giving the kid- me- for a-adoption as soon as I was b-born.

Felix felt tears coming out again. He bit his lip again.

FELIX: my g-grandma had g-gone on a b-business trip and that's when she gave b-birth. It m-made it easier for them.

CHAN: ok Felix stop. Take deep breath and calm yourself. Your present is more important right now.

Felix nodded as he wiped his tears with Chan's shirt. He tried calming himself a little as he breathed in and out a little.

Chan looked at the boy softly. He knew he wasn't ready for what Felix would be saying next. He just wanted to switch his life with Felix's. Seeing the weak and vulnerable just increased his anger and sadness.

.
.
.
.
.

Totally unexpected I know. I'm not even in the sad part yet.

I might do a double update (if I can)

Enjoy~