BULLY ABUSING

𝑖 𝑎𝑚 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 4𝑘!!! 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑢𝑜𝑠𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑧𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛.

--------------------------------------------

NAMJOON: wassup bitch

FELIX: oh you're back. Nice.

JUGKOOK: someone seems very happy to see us.

FELIX: oh yeah totally *eye roll* where have you been? First time seeing you miss school for weeks.

Felix noticed that this triggered Jimin for some reason. It was only a small rhetorical question and he had asked these stuff to them before. Why did Jimin suddenly become so angry?

JIMIN: you little-

And before Felix could react blood started flowing from his cheek. His cheek, that was already bruised because of Minho's stone hard punch, was now letting out blood non-stop.

Before he could get up, he felt a small yet strong hand grab him by his collar and give another punch on the other cheek.

The hand was certainly small yet STRONG, because Felix opened his eyes only to be met my blood dripping. He reached his hand to his mouth and felt the liquid, now knowing the blood was from his mouth. He tried getting up and once again someone pulled him by the collar and made him face them.

JIMIN: You ruined my goddamn life!! YOU RUINED MY SISTER'S LIFE!!! If you weren't here I wouldn't have had to beat her just TO MAKE HER STOP FALLING FOR A.BITCH.LIKE.YOU.

Felix then understood why his small words triggered Jimin so much. Because Dayhun was falling for him.

What a great reason.

Suddenly Felix tried to remember everything the now panting Jimin said.

Beat her? Did he really-

???: FELIX!!

No Dayhun. Not now. Oh no...

DAHYUN: Jimin what are you doing?!!

JIMIN: And may I ask where are your honorofics miss?

DAHYUN: honorofics? Pfft. For a bother that abused me the whole week just because I fell in love with someone??!!

A gasp was heard throughout the halls. Felix was in such a pain that he hadn't even noticed the big crowd that surrounded them.

JIMIN: w-why would I do t-that?

DAHYUN: playing the good boy I see. Give me a sec.

Dayhun suddenly pulled her sleeve up. Lots of stitched bruises and marks were revealed. By the look of it, it seemed that her hand was cut with a knife. She didn't stop just there though. She pulled her shirt up a little revealing her stomach. It had whip stripes in them. Jimin probably whipped her.

Everyone looked at her in shock. And then slowly moved their eyes to Jimin. They knew that Jimin was a really harsh person but trust me, when around Dahyun, he literally radiated double the happiness any person could have. Dahyun was the reason people ever realised that Jimin actually had a cute side. To everyone, Dahyun was his calmness and cure to anger.