IS THIS LOVE?

straykids2011 here's the double update you requested. Hope you like it 😁

Laying there was Chan, heartbroken, in pain and completely lost. He wondered what kind of life he was living. How did his relationship with a person change so quickly? He knew he loved Felix. But is this even love anymore? If it is, then it's certainly unusual.

He sighed. Who knew his cheerful and crazy life will darken like this? Who knew that loving a person could make his life a burden?

Is this love?

Why did love feel so contagious right now? This love was filled with tears, painful words and swords of hate. It was effective in the worst way. It looked hopeless. But maybe it wasn't. Maybe it wasn't so hopeless. Maybe it's just the starting. There's more to it right?...

Maybe it's just how love is. It all starts with pain. Then it turns to happiness. Or does it?

Chan sat up and pulled his hair out of frustration. His breath slowly became heavy. Everything was going wrong. There was only hurt and confusion filling him.

He slowly got up and headed to Felix's room. He stood in front of Felix's door, debating wether he should go in or not.

No, he won't be happy.

Why did it feel like he would never be happy?

Chan raised his hand to open the door but stopped mid-way. He wanted to go see Felix sleeping peacefully and silently. But what if he was crying painfully and recklessly instead?

Chan sat on the floor and wrapped his hands around his knees, leaning the back of his head on the door.

Just imagine what would've happened if Felix accepted Chan's confession. Chan wouldn't have ignored Felix. He wouldn't have had to see Felix's broken expression asking for his attention. He wouldn't have hurt himself. Felix wouldn't have screamed at him and let everything out painfully. He wouldn't have kissed Yeji. Felix wouldn't have to hurt Chan while suffering himself.

Instead, Chan's full attention would've been on Felix. Chan would've seen a smiling Felix cuddling him. He would've held Felix close and away from all troubles. Felix would've told him everything with a smile. Yeji would've been out of their lives. Chan and Felix would've had each other in their arms, safe and sound.

If Felix had said yes, then by now Chan and Felix would be with each other. Bodies connected closely, pain vanishing in the air.

It's crazy how just this 3 letter word can completely change someone's future. The future could've been bright and sunny.

Chan closed his eyes and smiled at the thoughts. Until he realised it was a dream. Just a dream.

Will this ever end? Is there ever going to be a change?

Little did he know that his love was right on the other side of the door, sitting in the same position, suffering with the same thoughts.

.
.
.

Chan lay back on the guest room bed again. He turned to one side and gazed out at the peaceful night sky. Suddenly he felt the bed beside him sink. Shocked, he turned around and met nose to nose with Felix who had his eyes closed. He felt a hand wrap around his waist.

CHAN: Felix what are you-

FELIX: shut up

As soon as Felix said that, Chan closed his mouth. He watched as Felix squirmed around trying to get comfortable.

CHAN: do-

FELIX: I said shut up.

Chan looked at Felix for a second before moving away a little, but Felix only pulled him closer. He snuggled his head on Chan's neck. Chan shivered at Felix's cold breath.

FELIX: stay

Love is definitely weird.

.
.
.

They're so adorable~

Enjoyyyy. Byeeee.