UGLY SIGHT

We enter our art class, where we thankfully see the teacher unarrived yet. I quickly take a seat beside Seungmin in the middle row until I realise...

CHAN: Soobin?
SOOBIN: Yo dude. Wassup!!
CHAN: Bro you- how the- what are you- wtf.
SOOBIN: not happy to see me huh? I see...*fake tear wipe*
CHAN: oh hush. Come here bruh.

Soobin and I tightly hug. We have been best friends since who knows when. One of the reasons why I knew twice so well. Soobin was Nayeon noona's younger brother.

Childhood memories were coming back to me while I hugged my dear friend. The way we used to play in the playgrounds. How we used to eat ice cream together, or more like...how we used to put ice cream on each other. It still made me laugh on how he used to run away from girls while I tried to make them my friends.

I hugged him tighter. Soobin was like my other half.

SOOBIN: that's enough bro. You're choking me.
CHAN: *breaks hug* haha sorry man.
SOOBIN: no prob.

We both started laughing until I felt sharp eyes watching me. I looked around to see everyone minding their own business. Until my eyes landed on the one person it shouldn't have.

And yes. It was him.

Felix

We made eye contact for a second before he gave me a glare for who knows what, and looked away.

That hurt. Yes it did. Don't even ask me why. All I know for sure is that I didn't like his glare. Did i do something wrong? Again?

SOOBIN: Yo you good?
CHAN: *turns back to Soobin* huh? Oh yeah. Yeah. I am.
SOOBIN: well, alright. Let's go sit yeah?
CHAN: yeah. Oh wait. I need to introduce you to my new friend.

I turned to Seungmin as I see him talk to another guy.

CHAN: hey seungmin?
SEUNGMIN: yes hyung? Oh this is Jeongin by the way.
CHAN: hey Jeongin.
JEONGIN: hi hyung. You can just call me I.N
CHAN: oh cool. By the way. This is Soobin. My childhood friend.
SOOBIN: hey guys.
SEUNGMIN and I.N: hey.
SOOBIN: I see. Hyung has already made so many friends.
SEUNGMIN: well, yeah. He's pretty nice.
SOOBIN: not always. You just met him. I know better.
CHAN: shut up.
SOOBIN: alright alright *giggles* let's take a seat shall we?
CHAN: yep.

I look at Felix one last time before sitting back down again. Whatever is going on, is not going right...

FELIX P.O.V

I was just casually talking to Jisung.

And that's when I notice him. Entering with Seungmin was none other than Chan. I thought nothing of it until Jisung tapped my shoulder and pointed at him.

I looked back at Chan with another guy. For some reason I started boiling inside. I dont know why. It was just, the sight was excruciating. What made it worse was the fact that Chan hugged that guy. Wanna know how long was it? For as long as to make me wanna punch someone so hard that they die instantly.

And that's not it. He hugged him even tighter after a few seconds, smiling like an idiot. I wanted to get up and put some sense into him.

JISUNG: woah dude. What are you doing?
FELIX: Wha-

And that's when I realise that I was standing with my fists into balls. Thankfully no one noticed as everyone was in their own world in the loud classroom.

FELIX: I well, nothing.
JISUNG: I know what you're trying to do. Just accept it will you?
FELIX: Accept what?
JISUNG: That you li-
FELIX: no no I DON'T!
JISUNG: ok ok. Chill. *chuckles*
FELIX: Jisung you-
JISUNG: ok ok. I won't say anything.

I look back at Chan as I watch him laugh. That's until he looked at me confused and I quickly gave him a glare and looked away. Pfft. So much as to be a brother.

.
.
.
.
.
And that's how love starts...lol 🤣
Wassup guys. Hope u all are doing well.

VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION: ARE THERE MORE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD OR OBJECTS????🤔🤯

I personally think objects cuz everyone owns atleast one thing. And that can be money, books, clothes etc.

But I'll be looking forward to ur comments...

Anyways I hope u like this chap. It was supposed to be longer but unfortunately I need to eat breakfast and i don't want you guys waiting so here goes.

Just to let you know, this isn't exactly how the story was planned by both of us, but since I forgot how the story should go I'm just continuing randomly. But I know what the ending is gonna be and about few other stuff so yeah..srry ur writer is so forgetful.

Also if u dont know what soobin looks like, u can find the pic in the um...idk what u call it. The thingy on top. On like...on top of the topic. Um..yeah...

So...um...enjoy? I'm honestly not sure about this chap cuz it's literally the same thing in just different point of views. But anyways .

Good bye sweeties~