CANCEL

And there she was...

MRS. HWANG: Y-yeji?

YEJI: cancel all this

Yeji's voice sounded really dangerous as she held the small gun in both her hands and pointed to her mom, who was standing right in front of her. Her breath was slightly heavy while she looked around with a dead stare. She looked up at Hyunjin, who was taking few steps back in fear, and gave him a death glare, gritting her teeth. That's was until her eyes averted to Chan, who just looked at her with a horrified expression.

For some reason, unlike the other people, Chan wasn't scared. He was just...shocked. he felt like he knew Yeji wouldn't do anything to him. Neither to anyone else present in the wedding hall. And he just hoped these feelings were true.

Yeji's eyes softened when she saw Chan. She felt a single hot tear drop down her cheeks as she let out a soft sigh. She brought up her arms and wiped the tear with her bicep, looking at her mom with gritted teeth, the gun still pointing at her.

YEJI: cancel the marriage.

MRS. HWANG: Yeji-

YEJI: cancel

MRS. HWANG: please-

YEJI: NOW!!

MRS. HWANG: Yeji please listen-

YEJI: No! I don't wanna listen! Not anymore. I've had enough!

Noticeable tears were finally trickling out of her eyes. She threw her hands to the side weakly.

YEJI: mom...why don't you understand... I don't wanna do this. I'm in love with someone else. I'm in love with Chan...

Her tears got worse as his name was spat out of her mouth. She was in extreme pain. Mentally.

YEJI: and I know it's wrong. It's already killing me that I've kissed him forcefully when I should be helping him get the person he loves. Its tearing me apart to know that I just made things harder for two people who I love most in this world. I know it was wrong. But what could I do? I have no control over myself at all.

Chan gasped at Yeji's words. He was shocked to know all this. Could he be that dense? Yeji fell on her knees.

YEJI: I can't help myself. I want him so bad. But in the same time, I wanna see him happy with the person he loves. I want to genuinely help him for what he wants. But it just keeps getting harder every day.

Yeji's eyes suddenly darkened as she slowly got up, her voice turning back to it's dangerous tone.

YEJI: and you? You just made it worse. You just made it WORSE mom!! By doing this stupid marriage for a GODDAMN BUSINESS!! Can I even call you mom anymore?!

She raised her hand and pointed the gun at her mom again.

YEJI: I love him. Alot. And I'm ready to do anything for him.

Her fingers closed to the trigger, about to shoot. She looked at Chan once again. He shakes his head slowly with pleading eyes. She put her hand down to her side slowly.

YEJI: and if I can't live loving him, might as well love him from hell.

CHAN: YEJI NO-!

BANG!

.
.
.
.
.

I know I've said this lots of times before but I just wanted to let you know once again that I'm very grateful of you all.

I was having a bad stomach ache yesterday and all I could do was sleep and listen to some music. I decided to go through wattpad and ended up re-reading all your comments. It just made my day. I'm seriously very thankful. All your comments make me feel so great. It was like my sickness was gone in a second.

Specially Gong_Anjing the questions you ask just makes me so glad cuz I feel your excitement. Even for tiny ass chaps. Thanks for all of you who have been reading, voting and commenting. You don't know how special it is to me.

And turns out...Yeji isn't so bad afterall.