DREAMS

Chan sighed as he looked at the tiny figure sleeping peacefully. Dried up tears showed that he had been crying. He watched the boy that was in deep slumber. Dried lips, wet pillow, messy hair, badly bandaged knuckles, blood on the wall. All too much information.

There's so much more to Felix and he already fell for the boy. What's the meaning of this? Was this fate?

He lay beside Felix and stared at his beautiful features. So badly ruined, but still so beautiful. He carefully moved Felix's locks behind his ear and lightly placed his hand on Felix's puffed up cheek. He slowly caressed it with his thumb as he looked at Felix with guilt yet loving eyes.

Maybe if he didn't let anger take over him that day, Felix would've been hurting less. Maybe if he-

No chan. Stop the thoughts!!

Right now he needed to focus on helping Felix. What has happened, has happened. There is no changing the past. But your future depends on you.

Chan stared at the boy for a llittle longer before coming out of his dream land as a small voice spoke up.

FELIX: I love you Channie

Chan was taken aback by the sudden sentence. What he didn't know was that Felix was in his dreams.

CHAN: I love you too Lix

He said, placing a small kiss on his lips. Chan wrapped his arms around Felix and smiled at the small body in his arms.

There's more to come. This is just the starting. Or maybe the mid-point.

.
.
.
.
.

Short chap but I have a double update coming up (hopefully)

So...what do you guys think is gonna be in the end? Tell me your thoughts.

Bye~