I HATE YOU

FELIX: Channie...do you not love me anymore? I know I can act like a jerk most of the times. But can't you bear it a little longer? I'm trying my best. Won't you understand that? Tell me Channie. Do you not love me?

Chan looked closely at Felix. He tried processing all the things Felix presumed. He could see the pain in his eyes. All the pain he's been holding for so long. Controlling himself for so long. All these days, he's been enduring the pain, for who? Just for Chan.

All for Chan. Just so Chan won't be hurt. Just so Chan won't be stressed. Just so Chan won't be pressured and coerced.

And now both you and I know that Changbin was right. Felix, in fact, was very good at hiding his feelings.

Chan reached his hand and placed it on top of Felix's which was holding his jaw.

CHAN: Lix... I do love you. I always have. I love everything about. You mean the world to me. Actually, you're way worth than the world. I've seriously never felt the way you made me feel. I always felt some special connection between us. I'm really happy I met someone like you.

Chan slowly held Felix's hands and removed them from his jaw, still not letting go though. Now the blood had gone on Felix hands as well.

CHAN: Felix, you are very precious to me. I don't deserve you. But you, you deserve the world. I would do anything to make you happy. I'm always ready to give you whatever you want. I'm sorry...I really am. I can't believe I hurt the boy I love so much so badly. Felix. I too want you by my side. I would die for you Lix. I really love you. I love you with all my heart.

Felix stared at Chan as those words came out of his mouth. So Chan did love him huh?

Felix just shook his head, about to cry again. He let go of Chan's hands and backed away.

FELIX: Don't say you love me...unless you do...

With that Felix turned around and opened to bedroom door. Before he went away, he turned around to look at Chan and mutter the three most hurtful words.

FELIX: I hate you

.
.
.

Definitely crying again. So I felt bad I kept you guys hanging there for the last chapter so I did this tiny winy one. Hope you liked it 💖

And I'm still reading the last chapter over and over again cuz:

1. I'm proud I have an effect on y'all or atleast myself
2. Chan whyyyyyyyyy😭😭😭😭

Goodbye... oh and I think only few more chapters are left. Like idk..5???