STAY AWAY

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

TEACHER: Felix. The principle is calling. And take your things as well. 

FELIX: o-oh ok.

What could it be this time? I didn't do anything.

Felix walked through the empty quiet hallways. Questions filled his head as he made his way to the principle's office. His mind went back to the whole week and week before. He couldn't recall anything. Except for the fight with BTS. Which was 3 weeks ago pr something. And Chan should be blamed for that.

His mind was drifting off when he was suddenly pulled into a corridor. He would've screamed but he realised quick enough that it was only Minho.

FELIX: oh hyung! What's up.

MINHO: come with me.

FELIX: where-

MINHO: just come! I don't have time to waste!!

FELIX: O-ok

Felix was instantly pulled harshly towards somewhere which totally wasn't the principle's office. He swore to god that if it wasn't Minho (or any of his other friends in this matter) then he wouldn't have just let someone pull him to who knows where. And with that force? No way.

Once they were outside the school building , Minho harshly pulled him to face him.

MINHO: Stay away from Jisung.

FELIX: *chuckles* is there something wrong hyung?

MINHO: I'm not joking. Stay away from him.

FELIX: *confused look* seriously what's going on in your mind. You know you can tell me-

MINHO: JUST STAY AWAY FROM JISUNG. IM SAYING IT FOR THE LAST TIME!! Stay.Away.From.Jisung.

FELIX: no I won't. He's my best friend. He's literally abrother yo me.

MINHO: felix-

FELIX: look I don't care what you say. I'm not staying away from him. He's my best friend and we're keeping it that way! I don't know if you're jealous or what other shit but you're taking your jealousy too far-

Before Felix could finish he felt a sharp pain sting on his cheek which caused him to stumble backward, resulting his jaw to crack, hitting the hard ground. And before he knew it, he could feel hot liquid dripping from his nose, informing that his nose was bleeding.

MINHO: If you tell Jisung...you're dead. NOW GO HOME!

Felix quickly got up and ran out the main gate, not wanting to cause more trouble. It's not like he was scared of Minho doing something to him. He could use his money and power to put him down. But Jisung was the reason he fled. You never know what'll happen in the future. And Jisung wasn't the person he wanted to see hurt. Not his best friend, nope.
.
.
.

At home

Felix gets out of bed as he hears the front door open. He wondered who it could be because currently it was only him, Yeji and Chan in the living in the house and the school hours aren't over yet. Curiously he prepared to go downstairs. But unexpectedly he was met with a pair of dark brown eyes, only to realise they belonged to Chan.

He felt himself suddenly getting lost in Chan's eyes and same goes to Chan who was completely lost into the older boy's deep one's. It took them a few seconds to realise that their bottom lips were slightly toughing. The two quickly backed away realising their position.

FELIX: um uh...h-hi. W-why are you h-here.

CHAN: I...I was tired. So I'm skipping.

But we all know that's not the reason.

And with that Chan dropped his back and let himself fall on the bed, his back facing Felix.
.
.
.
.
.
Guysss. Skz released blueprint omgggg. I wonder what's next.

Also minsung content here✊✊

Byeeeeee