FEARFUL

CHAN: Lix calm down. She won't hurt you.

Felix sniffles as he looked up at Chan who had his hands securely wrapped around Felix's waist.

FELIX: b-but what i-if she h-hurts yo-u

Chan cooed at Felix. His heart melted seeing the boy worried about him. He pulled Felix a little closer and wiped away his tears with his thumb.

CHAN: don't worry lixie. She won't hurt me. And it's you who matters not me.

Felix violently shook his as he clutched Chan's collar softly, more tears proceeding to drop from his eyes.

FELIX: No Channie!! You matter too. You matter to meeee

CHAN: aww lix you're so adorable. Nothing would happen to me.

FELIX: promise?

Felix pulled out his tiny pinkie for Chan while having puppy eyes. Chan mentally screamed at Felix's cuteness. He wrapped his pinkie around Felix's and pulled him into a soft kiss.

The kiss was slow. Filled with love and care. It showed how much they care about each other. It showed how much they supported each other. It showed how much the needed each other.

Felix was too into the kiss to realise that this is what happened in his dream. In front of the same window. At the same room. For the same reason.

Chan slowly pulled away, looking at Felix with lots of affection.

CHAN: promise

Chan and Felix smiled at each other before a knock was suddenly heard.

???: chan?

Felix looked at the door and back at Chan

FELIX: s-she's h-here

.
.
.
.
.

I know the chap is short but I like short chaps 🤷‍♀️😌

Enjoy ladies~
(Are there any men here? XD)